Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
Wizz
Psalter
canterella
Waireka
Anjewel
Hephaestus
the distant one
Summoner
izzi
Allan
frup
Roadhog
16 posters

Pricey's Stalker

Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Pricey's Stalker Empty Pricey's Stalker

Post  Roadhog Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I was driving into Wellsford today, when I saw your car straight ahead, parked in Davies St. I drove on up Rodney Street and turned into Caltex. As I was emptying the bin, you drove in off Port Albert Road and parked behind me. You then decided to park your car off to the side. You got out and looked at me with "that" look. The creepy look of lust/want/greed. You didnt try to say anything, the look said it all! I backed out and headed down Worker Road and into Hood Street to the next bin. As I was emptying that, I saw in the wing mirror your car up in Worker Road. You were watching! I finished off and headed up El Hama St to the 4 Square and emptied that bin. You followed at a distance then drove on up towards Rodney St.
    Once done, I headed up El Hama and turned right into Rodney St. You were up the top, parked by Matheson Road... watching...
    I Pulled into Station Road and drove down to the railway station, then drove across to the next bin. As II was looking to see if the bin was up, I saw your car slowly pulling into the railway station car park.
    I emptied the bin, then drove up Olympia, to Matheson Rd. Turned right, crossed the railway bridge and headed east. I turned into Worthington Rd and as I turned, I saw you, in the wing mirror, crossing the railway bridge.
    Worthington Road is loose metal, and with the dry conditions, seeing oncoming traffic's dust is easy! I floored it, running along the ridge, over the hill and along to the Bosher Road intersection. I pulled into Farmers Lime Road and pulled up. I looked around and saw your car's dust trail heading down Bosher Road.
    I headed off to Waitete Road then turned south, heading towards the Dome Valley.
    You were heading north toward Te Hana.
    Keep going!
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Pricey's Stalker Empty Re: Pricey's Stalker

Post  frup Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Who have you pissed off now?
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Im lost

who's roadhog?pricey?
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm fruit and veges held together with toothpicks, I doubt I'll ever figure it out.
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 pm

frup wrote:Who have you pissed off now?

Samm2 wants a slice of Pricey Pie. Pricey's pie-shop has an exclusive clientelle that does NOT stretch to her! Ergo, Pricey is getting VERY brassed off!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Roadhog wrote:

Samm2 wants a slice of Pricey Pie. Pricey's pie-shop has an exclusive clientelle that does NOT stretch to her! Ergo, Pricey is getting VERY brassed off!

ewwwww... I got images of things that made my ass hurt!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Roadhog wrote:

hahah tahts classic... you like to stalk young girls yet when it happens to you its bad hahahaha.

someone ask her in sc if its true....
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Pricey's Stalker Untitled-2
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Roadhog wrote:
    the distant one wrote:
    Roadhog wrote:

hahah tahts classic... you like to stalk young girls yet when it happens to you its bad hahahaha.

someone ask her in sc if its true....

In (blanked out name's) world, wulf and sheep are friends....

that makes no sense... wulf and sheep??? you mean wolves and sheep??? and what does that have to do with you being a sexual predator whos getting his own medicine
    Hephaestus
    Hephaestus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Hephaestus Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Roadhog, say what you will to other people and about other people, but personal information that you are privy to (such as names) are not to be posted without the permission of the person.

I have deleted the post and edited quotes, please do not continue or I will have to get out the ban-hammer.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Roadhog wrote:

She said 'no'...
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 am

Well if she is stalking you Pricey, who cares...You should be worried though, she has nothing to lose if she goes all psycho killer stalky on you... Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 am

Well we already know she is insane.

Why (knowing this) would you get to know a head case offline?

This is the same woman who was emotionally attached to an animated gif.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 am

mupmup?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 am

frup wrote:mupmup?

No, this duck that hopped from one foot to another over and over. She posted it in every single post, became irritating (especially coupled with the inane content of her posts).

I saved it, animated it to have its head sliced off and reposted. She apparently was crying her eyes out over it. Shit was hilarious.
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:05 pm

gul·li·ble   [guhl-uh-buhl]
    –adjective
    easily deceived or cheated

There are two glaring holes in the above statement.

Worthington Road is loose metal, and with the dry conditions, seeing oncoming traffic's dust is easy! I floored it, running along the ridge, over the hill and along to the Bosher Road intersection. I pulled into Farmers Lime Road and pulled up. I looked around and saw your car's dust trail heading down Bosher Road.
    How do you speed down a loose metal road without creating a dust storm that anyone following can easily see and follow??? Why would they miss the turn?

And this statement is indeed correct!
    samm2
    16/04/2010 11:32:37 PM Now just out of interest im sorry but i cant be in two places at the same time.
    I was in Rotorua at Players funeral so how the hell could i be stalking Pricey,im not that clever that i can be to two places at once .
    I think maybe someone made a mistake as I have people i was with at the funeral.

You all think you are smart, however you are all about as thick as planks when it comes to basic intelligence. You missed a very basic flaw in an otherwise believable, yet unprovable story! You all cry out for intelligent conversations, however as the result shows, your "intelligence" missed a huge clue as to the accuracy of the statement!
    Dont worry! You can all have intelligent conversations... with sub-normal ten year olds. Granted the intelligence level will be exeedingly low, however it will still be there.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Any female (?) who is stalking Pricey must be:
    1. fucked in the head
    2. blind and/or
    3. desperate.

I don't believe you pricey. You must be suffering of paranoid delusion. What a Face
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Must be sad Pricey that noone cared enough at Zambuka, so you had to bring it here where noone else gives a shit as well...?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Roadhog wrote:gul·li·ble   [guhl-uh-buhl]
    –adjective
    easily deceived or cheated

There are two glaring holes in the above statement.

How do you speed down a loose metal road without creating a dust storm that anyone following can easily see and follow??? Why would they miss the turn?

And this statement is indeed correct!
    samm2
    16/04/2010 11:32:37 PM Now just out of interest im sorry but i cant be in two places at the same time.
    I was in Rotorua at Players funeral so how the hell could i be stalking Pricey,im not that clever that i can be to two places at once .
    I think maybe someone made a mistake as I have people i was with at the funeral.

You all think you are smart, however you are all about as thick as planks when it comes to basic intelligence. You missed a very basic flaw in an otherwise believable, yet unprovable story! You all cry out for intelligent conversations, however as the result shows, your "intelligence" missed a huge clue as to the accuracy of the statement!
    Dont worry! You can all have intelligent conversations... with sub-normal ten year olds. Granted the intelligence level will be exeedingly low, however it will still be there.

Rolling Eyes You have more issues than I ever imagined Pricey.

No one gave a shit about your made up issues enough.

I'm not sure what you think you've proved (aside from making yourself look like even more of an ass (no offence donkeycheese)).
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Typical Pricey though Wai...If he can't hassle a school girl, then a sick dying woman will do...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 pm

farmersExpert 600+ ExpSmileCity Gold Member
    17/04/2010 3:54:44 PM granny...I can also confirm that about a year ago she wanted to have sex with him....Next time she signs into msn I could try the history on mine! She wanted him and did push hard...She USED to chat to me on msn all the time about how much she loved him and that 'Gary' (her man) never did anything right

Laughing Laughing

Never trust farmers samm, she's more than happy to throw you under the bus.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Didn't someone out pricey as a SC mod once?
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Waireka wrote:
    17/04/2010 3:54:44 PM granny...I can also confirm that about a year ago she wanted to have sex with him....Next time she signs into msn I could try the history on mine! She wanted him and did push hard...She USED to chat to me on msn all the time about how much she loved him and that 'Gary' (her man) never did anything right

Laughing Laughing

Her post disappeared...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Psalter wrote:Didn't someone out pricey as a SC mod once?

Player was the mod. Pricey is too much of a loose cannon to be a mod, gets drunk and throws a puihi in the forum sometimes.

Anjewel wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Her post disappeared...

Good thing I saved that tidbit.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Speaking of Puihi...Is he still alive...?...Out of it..?...Wasted...?... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:33 pm