Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
____
Donkeycheese
Allan
dabiarch
Wizz
canterella
Psalter
frup
Waireka
relict
ChelseaT
master5o1
16 posters

14 Apr 2017

ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

14 Apr 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: 14 Apr 2017

Post  ChelseaT Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Psalter wrote:What was he right about?

Everything.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm

During my banning I reported every single post of narkslove and put the reason as "Because she is a bitch that narks on everyone." Very Happy
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Interesting list, thanks, but there's some there I'd not want to see banned.

Garden thread [ETA: and the Zillion] on the other hand ...

Last edited by relict on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Spooky_Child wrote:During my banning I reported every single post of narkslove and put the reason as "Because she is a bitch that narks on everyone." Very Happy

are you bennyboy...... Wink
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I think that's BennyBoy...
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 pm

So should I nark on myself since I am a member of SC, Zambuca and Tarts'r'us?
    Can someone advise me please.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 pm

An Error Has Occurred
    Your account has been disabled by a staff member. You will be able to access your account again on Dec 23, 2023, 1:57pm

Fuck, and I thought smilecity was tough!!

Fuck you Zambuka

Razz
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

So should I nark on myself since I am a member of SC, Zambuca and Tarts'r'us?
    Can someone advise me please.

Probably izzi...I doubt that anyone else would report YOU.

Trolling in a bereavement thread is really bad form no matter who has died. Some of your trolling has made me want to slap master on occasion. Save it for those posters and topics who deserve it I reckon. There was a heap of people posting in sweety's thread who could simply have stayed out if they didn't know the deceased.

I think Ed has overreacted though. He may have cut off his nose to spite his face because he seemed to be enjoying the online interaction and he was good at it. If we all resigned our membership of either forum every time someone offended or annoyed us we'd be in a right sorry state.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:

AJ - I think you should have more kids

You used to be funny, but lately I believe you are much funnier. Maybe it is just in cotnrast to the rest of the sad old SC, but my arse cancer had me in stitches!!

I'm not sure what this means? will having more kids make me funnier?? But maybe I will have another and see what happens. The missus is naggin for another, told her she has to quite smoking first which she is attempting at the moment. Smoked ovaries are a No No, remember that ladies.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Wizz wrote:

I think Ed has overreacted though. He may have cut off his nose to spite his face because he seemed to be enjoying the online interaction and he was good at it. If we all resigned our membership of either forum every time someone offended or annoyed us we'd be in a right sorry state.

He is different than us, he is sensitive. Some may think that's gay, not me though.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

I'm not surprised you got the big ban m5o1... I told you in SC I thought it was getting OTT... regardless of who had died. I couldn't stand player and thought (and still do think) he was a fucking retarded tosser but wouldn't drop to the level of a limp dick to show it.

I've just read the Chira thread (I have no idea how I missed that ordeal)and I agree with EdMad... it's pretty shit to act like a twat at the best of time but showing no intellect in respect at the same time is seriously warped

I'm sure you're not surprised you got banned either... it looked as though you were seeking it out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:07 pm