Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol

woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol Empty oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol

Post  woody67 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 am

whhops think I'm about to be subjected to some massive put downs ...and whoever they are they are so darn good at them...aahh well pop into the sensing murder thread and have a chuckle at my expense I am lol
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol Empty Re: oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol

Post  Diaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol Empty Re: oh shit I'm in mdma firing line....lol

Post  woody67 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am

oooohhh nooooooooooooooo major typo !!!!!!fuck psychics it was meant to say
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

I was going to add your sceptical about physics line to the quote of the day thread here, but thought better of it in case you didn't see the funny side pirat
    rogercamel
    rogercamel
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  rogercamel Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Lol, that is pretty funny... sceptical of physics rather than sceptical of psychics, nice slip.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

gawd DEFINATELY a quote of the day lol bring it on xxx

have enjoyed the ruckus to be honest .....posted that my info re the beginning of playing cards was that they were originally from china/korea/india but for some reason that didnt show up? can the thread starter edit your posts? or (and I am sure after today)did I fuck up in pushing the "postreply" button.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:53 pm