Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
izzi
Wizz
Waireka
7 posters

I admit it

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

I admit it Empty I admit it

Post  Waireka Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 pm

I love SCs new profiles and I hate being banned (still have no reason why).

I also think Shirley looks like a slug.

Lynz, awesome thread about the seabed foreshore bill, was almost my 7th form speech on the same topic. Great to see logic prevails.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

I admit it Empty Re: I admit it

Post  Wizz Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Never mind love. Happy New yeah! I have to go and have a ganders and Shirley Very Happy
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Try carrieann........that which is seen....... pale

I thought Shirley was older. I shall be less forgiving from now on.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 pm

SC Slug Club

ew
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Why thank you Ma'am. I do sort of suffer from the delusion that fairness and commonsense should prevail. Sadly, in reality, that is rarely the case.

I have been stood down for a month. Can't work out if it was for calling the posters dickheads in Silkis silly thread about Swine flu vaccine . Or the Q_M thing a liar. Doesn't matter, seeing as both statements were accurate. Very Happy
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Lynz wrote: Or the Q_M thing a liar. Doesn't matter, seeing as both statements were accurate. Very Happy

I got a warning letter after I called her an 'ass'. Of all the things I want to call her and she narked on me for that! Sorry you're not there at the moment Lynz. Thank godd for timmytim but I predict he'll be banished very soon.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 am

Wizz wrote:
    Lynz wrote: Or the Q_M thing a liar. Doesn't matter, seeing as both statements were accurate. Very Happy

I got a warning letter after I called her an 'ass'. Of all the things I want to call her and she narked on me for that! Sorry you're not there at the moment Lynz. Thank godd for timmytim but I predict he'll be banished very soon.

I think he will be gone too - might just sit there and nark on QM to show what it is like
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Back to profile photos - have you seen Jordan's? Not in the least how I imagined she looks like. I always thought she was Maori.
    And yes, shirley - ugh lol!

Have a look at mamb's profile, pmsl
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Waireka wrote:I love SCs new profiles

Only had my first look today. I realise I should have looked early, because it is a much easier way to find the blue-shirted duck - one never knows when one might need to find it quickly - and now it will almost always be accessible from the front page.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:50 am

relict wrote:
    Waireka wrote:I love SCs new profiles

Only had my first look today. I realise I should have looked early, because it is a much easier way to find the blue-shirted duck - one never knows when one might need to find it quickly - and now it will almost always be accessible from the front page.

Haha, say it isn't so...!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 pm