Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

man they have been pumping the smilecity ads

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

man they have been pumping the smilecity ads Empty man they have been pumping the smilecity ads

Post  the distant one Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:55 am

the ad was on at least 10 times in the space of about 2 hours last night in auckland. Though funny fact for ya the guy hosting the ad tried to argue with my brother that humans hadnt free dived over 30 metres hahahaha dork
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

man they have been pumping the smilecity ads Empty Re: man they have been pumping the smilecity ads

Post  master5o1 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 am

the distant one wrote:the ad was on at least 10 times in the space of about 2 hours last night in auckland. Though funny fact for ya the guy hosting the ad tried to argue with my brother that humans hadnt free dived over 30 metres hahahaha dork

I swear i saw it during daytime shit.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

man they have been pumping the smilecity ads Empty Re: man they have been pumping the smilecity ads

Post  the distant one Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

yeah they ae pumping it for most of the day yet I havent seen it at all today musta just been really pumping the bocing day ads

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:54 pm