Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Brainstorm for what to do when in February

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Brainstorm for what to do when in February Empty Brainstorm for what to do when in February

Post  master5o1 Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 am

I need ideas of what to do when I am no longer banned at SC.
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Brainstorm for what to do when in February Empty Re: Brainstorm for what to do when in February

Post  Lynz Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 am

Don't sweat it. You'll probably not last long. Anyway, it is pretty much a dead horse. There is nothing in the way of intelligent discussions.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Brainstorm for what to do when in February Empty Re: Brainstorm for what to do when in February

Post  master5o1 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 am

Lynz wrote:Don't sweat it. You'll probably not last long. Anyway, it is pretty much a dead horse. There is nothing in the way of intelligent discussions.

Oh, I am looking for some trolling.

If I can, I'd like to change the page background colour to magenta in my first thread. Contro will help me test Wink
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 pm

master5o1 wrote:I'd like to change the page background colour to magenta in my first thread.

Fantastic!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 pm