Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+8
Summoner
Brokeback
Wizz
Lynz
Anjewel
ChelseaT
metcalfj
canterella
12 posters

I didn't want to look, but I did...

canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

I didn't want to look, but I did... Empty I didn't want to look, but I did...

Post  canterella Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:20 am

Like looking at the car crash scene! Ugh my poor delicate stomach...

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=187049&page=1

pale pale pale
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

I didn't want to look, but I did... Empty Re: I didn't want to look, but I did...

Post  metcalfj Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

Thanks for that, now my eyes are burning!
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

I didn't want to look, but I did... Empty Re: I didn't want to look, but I did...

Post  ChelseaT Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 am

Srsly, over 30s DON'T DO IT.

EVER.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 am

Laughing
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 am

ChelseaT wrote:Srsly, over 30s DON'T DO IT.

EVER.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Idiot. Only when the lid is nailed down. Very Happy
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Lynz wrote:

EVER.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Idiot. Only when the lid is nailed down. Very Happy
    Laughing

Poor Chelsea...you should have run away sooner...now you're scarred for life! Seriously, there's more than just menopause messing with markslovenz...she's BARKING!
    Brokeback
    Brokeback
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Brokeback Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm

WHOA

Thats hot Embarassed
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 pm

EVER.

You don't get out much do you?

I guess you're going to stop having sex when you're 30 then eh? (that could be a good thing)

I plan to keep it up till he can't.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Summoner wrote:

EVER.

I guess you're going to stop having sex when you're 30 then eh? (that could be a good thing)

Gross.

Also, for each year that I age, I will add another year to the sex limit. I.e. Next year, 30 year olds are allowed to do it, but not 31 year olds.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Also, for each year that I age, I will add another year to the sex limit. I.e. Next year, 30 year olds are allowed to do it, but not 31 year olds.

So age+11?
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Yis.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm

I didn't want to look, but I did... Dating_pools
    http://xkcd.com/314/
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 pm

master5o1 wrote:I didn't want to look, but I did... Dating_pools
    http://xkcd.com/314/

Love it!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Just promise not to breed... promise. Oh and I'm not 30... but really don't care that they fuck, (just not my parents.) Kinda creepy that you do care... daddy issues?
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am

Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Just promise not to breed... promise. Oh and I'm not 30... but really don't care that they fuck, (just not my parents.) Kinda creepy that you do care... daddy issues?

Wut.

I don't care that they do it. I care that they tell people on forums and message boards. Over 30's = my parents and my parents friends. I just don't wanna know that shit. Mental images form pretty darn quick but are a bitch to get rid of.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 am

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Wut.

I don't care that they do it. I care that they tell people on forums and message boards. Over 30's = my parents and my parents friends. I just don't wanna know that shit. Mental images form pretty darn quick but are a bitch to get rid of.

Agree BUT - I just don't wanna know about anyone's under or over 30's sex life ever. Mental images causing queasiness and all that. Please spare me.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 am

So if I say over 30's grosses me out, it automatically means I think under 30's is okay? That's not what I meant. It's just older folk gross me out more.
    It doesn't really gross me out when my friends mention it though. Mind you, they don't declare they're horny for all to see either. There are plenty of other kinds of people that make me queasy when I imagine them having sex too. Fat people for one. Do I need to list them all?
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't really care about the age (with obvious exceptions)

so long as they're nude and rude
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:57 pm

canterella wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Wut.

Agree BUT - I just don't wanna know about anyone's under or over 30's sex life ever. Mental images causing queasiness and all that. Please spare me.

QUOTE STORM!
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

frup wrote:
    canterella wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

EVER.

Gross.

Wut.

QUOTE STORM!

I second the motion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 pm