Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
izzi
Donkeycheese
Diaz
Summoner
frup
Psalter
Dionysus
Waireka
krazy klingon
master5o1
Kosmick
the distant one
16 posters

Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Has everyone is SC become more moronic?? Empty Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

Post  the distant one Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 pm

or is it just cause I'm banned and cant argue with them.

The level of idiocy from 95% of the posters in there seems to have hit a whole new level latley.

oh the days when I could just pop a multi out to use.

anyone got a free one floating round Very Happy
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Has everyone is SC become more moronic?? Empty Re: Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

Post  Kosmick Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:16 pm

the distant one wrote:or is it just cause I'm banned and cant argue with them.

The level of idiocy from 95% of the posters in there seems to have hit a whole new level latley.

oh the days when I could just pop a multi out to use.

anyone got a free one floating round Very Happy

No free ones here, and this is just as moronic...look at how um...fast paced this forum is
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Has everyone is SC become more moronic?? Empty Re: Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

Post  master5o1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm

what do you mean become it has always been moronic
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Kosmick Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 am

master5o1 wrote:what do you mean become it has always been moronic

The only thing not moronic here is your avatar
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 am

oh kosmick even with the lack of flow in this forum (which is find a little disheartening considering I have seen many good topics posted by memebers of this forum in SC), nothing can compare to a forum I once belonged to where the whole forum consisted of

1) fake drinks being passed around
    2) dirty old men trying to get it on with lonley old spinster women by giving them "slaps" and "tickles"
    3) the open acceptance of sexual predators.

It was rather concering and the best thing was in said forum when I questioned some fo the motives of its memebers I was told that the next time I went to rotorua an alcoholic man in the sunset years of his life would try and kick my arse Very Happy

It did make for interestestin reading though to see how some peoples lives wind up
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of fake slap and tickle, at least we don't get into real trouble Sleep
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 pm

krazy klingon wrote:Nothing wrong with a bit of fake slap and tickle, at least we don't get into real trouble Sleep

Real trouble?

Laughing

I love these Zambuka members who feel the need to hide under different usernames.
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Zambuka,? a good drink, as for being a member, I didn't realise the drink had a fan club, you better hook me up to it. Basketball
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 pm

krazy klingon wrote:Nothing wrong with a bit of fake slap and tickle, at least we don't get into real trouble Sleep

true. but who gets into real trouble... apart from fishman & Pricey?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

the distant one wrote:

Oh, but their internet trouble is much more entertaining.

Whether it's Player outing himself as a SC mod, or Sam_W doing the same.

Pricey getting snapped for dirty unwanted private messages, or his teenage girl bebo profile used to do lord knows what.

Fishman1 expressing his views on rape etc...

SandyCampbell lying about his children dying.

Farmers using false IDs and flirting with KiwiCrichton (her true identity unknown to him).

It's like watching big brother, except more retarded.

Thanks for the laughs 'Z'.
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 am

I actually know Sandy Campbell in real life, and have known him for years, although I haven't seen him for about 6 months. How do I know him,? I am his brother in law.

As to your little bit about his kids, would you like a little history about them and their Mim,? I can give you all the details of their lives, right up until earlier this year when they DID in fact die.

Know alls are the reason I don't post in Smile City, there's people like you waireka, then YDEKM, woman, I lump you all in the same group, know alls that don't know f**k all. Woman has at least met Sandy on a few occassions, yet she still does not know all the facts.

YDEKM says she knows all the facts because she found out from his family and through the papers, yet none of us know YDEKM, nor have ever met her. Aint it good how someone can make up a whole story based on what they think they know, then fill in the blanks with BS.

YDEKM was lucky really, I read the BS she wrote in Smile City, she is indeed lucky she isn't in court on slander and lible charges, but hey, it could still happen, who knows ehhhh.?

If you would like the truth though, let me know, I'll be happy to fill you in.
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am

the distant one wrote:

Fishman is a dumbarse and racist, Pricey,? I haven't quite figured out yet, but then I haven't seen too many of his posts in Smile City.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 am

krazy klingon wrote:I actually know Sandy Campbell in real life, and have known him for years, although I haven't seen him for about 6 months. How do I know him,? I am his brother in law.

As to your little bit about his kids, would you like a little history about them and their Mim,? I can give you all the details of their lives, right up until earlier this year when they DID in fact die.

Know alls are the reason I don't post in Smile City, there's people like you waireka, then YDEKM, woman, I lump you all in the same group, know alls that don't know f**k all. Woman has at least met Sandy on a few occassions, yet she still does not know all the facts.

YDEKM says she knows all the facts because she found out from his family and through the papers, yet none of us know YDEKM, nor have ever met her. Aint it good how someone can make up a whole story based on what they think they know, then fill in the blanks with BS.

YDEKM was lucky really, I read the BS she wrote in Smile City, she is indeed lucky she isn't in court on slander and lible charges, but hey, it could still happen, who knows ehhhh.?

hahahaha I love how BIL's suddenly appear in here but dont post in SC cause of the
    drama Very Happy,

Unfortunatly once again your facts are false there defendaer of the zambuka faith, YDEKM called him on his famil issues due to the fact that there was not ONE report of them dying ANYWHERE!!!!! but of course Sandy's response is that the other side of the family covered it all up and paid people off.... yip sounds really believable.

now now Krazy time for you to run off, I'm sure pricey and fishman have a few drinks ready for you over in Zbuka,
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:53 am

the distant one wrote:
    krazy klingon wrote:I actually know Sandy Campbell in real life, and have known him for years, although I haven't seen him for about 6 months. How do I know him,? I am his brother in law.

hahahaha I love how BIL's suddenly appear in here but dont post in SC cause of the
    drama Very Happy,

Unfortunatly once again your facts are false there defendaer of the zambuka faith, YDEKM called him on his famil issues due to the fact that there was not ONE report of them dying ANYWHERE!!!!! but of course Sandy's response is that the other side of the family covered it all up and paid people off.... yip sounds really believable.

now now Krazy time for you to run off, I'm sure pricey and fishman have a few drinks ready for you over in Zbuka,

Have you thought about this one, YDEKM was given certain facts, all made up by afew of us, just to see what she would do. As expected, a lamb to the slaughter, she just couldn't help herself, no checking to make sure she has ALL the facts right, nothing. Had she asked Sandy, she would've found out his kids did not hold NZ citizenship.

What's this Zambuka faith you're talkimg about,?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:54 am

the distant one wrote:

drama Very Happy,

Embarassed Was just thinking that.

sandycampbell
    4/07/2009 3:28:05 PM yea .....

get 2 the otha place ehhhh
    http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=180196&page=38

ehhhhhhhh SandyCampbell...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 am

krazy klingon wrote:
    Have you thought about this one, YDEKM was given certain facts, all made up by afew of us, just to see what she would do. As expected, a lamb to the slaughter, she just couldn't help herself, no checking to make sure she has ALL the facts right, nothing. Had she asked Sandy, she would've found out his kids did not hold NZ citizenship.

Laughing Laughing

Want a shovel, so you can bury yourself deeper Sandy?
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Ahhhhh, here's another lamb to the slaughter, I wonder if you'd like the chance to remove a name from your above post, or do you to want to run the risk of slander and lible charges.?
    Dionysus
    Dionysus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Dionysus Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Just a very gentle reminder that as admin we are able to see an individuals personal details, log in, email address etc....we would prefer to stay right out of personal disputes such as the one going on here in this thread, however we would prefer not to see empty and baseless threats in this forum please.

Stick to the topic discussions at hand...
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Excuse me,? where the fucks the baseless threats.?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Waireka wrote:
    krazy klingon wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Want a shovel, so you can bury yourself deeper Sandy?

how was she given certain facts? the emails sent about the "tradgey" were neevr sent to her they were used to try and cause an argument between sandy and another memeber.

but krazy if you dont post in SC and supposedly dont know about zambuka then how were the facts made up by a "few of you"..... Zambuka memeber aren't that smart enough to come up with a ploy like that.

Lets recap on some of the classic scenarios of the "smart" zambuka memebers

1) (and my personal favourite) Farmers ringing a dying womans hospital and trying to suggest ho they should care for her cause she knows best and has been in the "feild" for many years

2) Priceys bebo account that was portraying a lesbian teenager and had explicit details about what she would like to do, but of course that was actaully used by his step daughter who musnt be smart enough to have her own email account.

3) fishman, well where do I start??? I dont think I have the time to go through the predatory nature of him and Mujuju plus the other 14 year old he was after.

3) player, well he speaks for himself, drunk and believeing that he is the pimp daddy of zambuka, being a company director of course he must be scoring the bitches hard.

I could go on for ages, the zambuka crew arent smart enough for a decpetive ploy and were jut caught out on a stupid tale to try and bering pain to a very nice person.

And if in some weird way it was actaully a wel thought out plan, you guys must really have to much time on your hands.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm

krazy klingon wrote:Excuse me,? where the fucks the baseless threats.?

calling someone on their lying isnt reason for slander charges etc and the police would lugh you out of their office if you tried.

Hence baseless threats
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:09 pm

the distant one wrote:

calling someone on their lying isnt reason for slander charges etc and the police would lugh you out of their office if you tried.

Hence baseless threats

Ummmm, the lyes are in the form of written words, and therefore admisable as evidence in court.

I think you kids should take a walk and let waireka fight this fight, it was after all her that started this thread and made the original allegations.

Now after my lunch time play with you kiddys, I'm of back to the office.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 pm

krazy klingon wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

Hence baseless threats

Ummmm, the lyes are in the form of written words, and therefore admisable as evidence in court.

I think you kids should take a walk and let waireka fight this fight, it was after all her that started this thread and made the original allegations.

Now after my lunch time play with you kiddys, I'm of back to the office.

actaully the defence for slander is that the person who wrote the words genuinly believes that what they were saying is true (basic law principles), therefore on the evidence supplied to us its quite easily argued that we definitly believed and still do that Sandy is just attention seeking.....

Kids?? hahaha always the insult of the own trodden and beaten old men... My guess is either player, sandy himself, or daft_dad but then again hes not so bad.

That in the fact I'm a few years older the Wai kinda negates your argument Very Happy
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Sandy, please... you make me laugh, you will make the police laugh too if you ever decided to actually action your threats.

Lying now is just showing us it's a compulsion of yours.

Seek help.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:37 pm

YDEKM would like it to be known if by claiming that your going to lay a defamation case that your gona bait her in here to argue with you then unfortunatly ya wrong.

Also she says go ahead lay any claim ya feel like, already spoken to lawyers who had a bloody good chuckle at the suggestion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 am