Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation. Empty Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation.

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm presently writing my largest literary project yet, and I plan to have it finished by Saturday if all goes well. I'm falling desperately behind, however, due to constant self-distraction and writer's block.

Inspiration and encouragement is invited; I already have a friend sending me somewhat demented texts in an attempt to trigger my imagination.

Anyone have any creative ideas?

As you were.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation. Empty Re: Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation.

Post  Wizz Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Topic?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation. Empty Re: Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation.

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 pm

That might seem like a simple question, but it's not.

Alright people. I need inspiration and motivation. 8828_1243065199712_1321802244_30694164_2363114_n

That's the topic in a nutshell, but it goes far deeper than that. I think the topic isn't particularly helpful in this instance.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 pm

In that case...all I can say is that the guy on the far right looks like John Denver and the guy next to him looks like a deviant! My advise is...take some nodoze and put "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" on repeat play. You'll have it done in no time!
    Linno
    Linno
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Linno Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Well since you seem to be floundering, why not turn it into a poster? So instead of it being large in length, it can be large in impact. I'd recommend going the way of "Fast Faust".
    Although working out the statistics of your text may take as much time as it would for you to continue with actually writing the thing. Plus I guess you probably don't want the finished product to be some kind of textual enigma.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Wizz wrote:In that case...all I can say is that the guy on the far right looks like John Denver and the guy next to him looks like a deviant! My advise is...take some nodoze and put "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" on repeat play. You'll have it done in no time!

That deviant is me.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Linno wrote:Well since you seem to be floundering, why not turn it into a poster? So instead of it being large in length, it can be large in impact. I'd recommend going the way of "Fast Faust".
    Although working out the statistics of your text may take as much time as it would for you to continue with actually writing the thing. Plus I guess you probably don't want the finished product to be some kind of textual enigma.

Linno, that is truly the dumbest idea I have ever heard, and yet it has actually inspired me.

Thank you.
    Linno
    Linno
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Linno Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Linno wrote:Well since you seem to be floundering, why not turn it into a poster? So instead of it being large in length, it can be large in impact. I'd recommend going the way of "Fast Faust".

Linno, that is truly the dumbest idea I have ever heard, and yet it has actually inspired me.

Thank you.

You're welcome.
    Good luck.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:

That deviant is me.

I know! I recognise you without your thorny crown. Gorgeous girl. Homecoming queen?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Wizz wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

That deviant is me.

I know! I recognise you without your thorny crown. Gorgeous girl. Homecoming queen?

Queen of the Nerds maybe...? Embarassed
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 am

I keep misreading Uffindell as Infidel What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:24 pm