Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

I do hope the Man-Fish is packing

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

I do hope the Man-Fish is packing Empty I do hope the Man-Fish is packing

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am

That is all.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

I do hope the Man-Fish is packing Empty Re: I do hope the Man-Fish is packing

Post  Waireka Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 am

Jesus Christ wrote:That is all.

I don't, he could be moving to a locality near you.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am

Waireka wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:That is all.

I don't, he could be moving to a locality near you.

That's fine. He can come and visit me Embarassed
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

I do hope the Man-Fish is packing Fishman
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

hopefully he moves to0 china or something, ya know where women are treated as second class... him and pricey would fir in perfect there hahahaha... actually no we shouldnt inflict the pain on the chinese.

I'm presuming this is in regards to the H being incluided in wanganui... man there gona be some bitch fights about this
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I wonder if he cried when he found out?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Waireka wrote:I do hope the Man-Fish is packing Fishman

There is no sight more beautiful in the entire collective of my knowledge.

I hope he cried.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Update: The Man-Fish makes his first comments on the issue:

"This is a public outrage. Never heard of such a pathetic decision in my life. What a bunch of racist mongrels on the NZGB. Outrage. Disgusting filthy H.

I shall refuse to include this H, as will the majority of others.
    If it does go ahead with a spelling change there will be war.
    A lot will leave the city to a less racial environment"

War, he says. There will be war! I cannot wait.

I also dislike Jack's appeal to democracy. Democracy is, by very virtue of being democracy, party to one of the greatest logical fallacies of our time: argumentum ad populum; appeal to the masses.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Addressed to Jesus_Christ

Fishman1
    17/09/2009 7:27:24 PM I am aware that you are reading this, and it has come to my attention that you hope that I am currently packing my baggage to flee this recently tarnished city called Wanganui.
    This is an option, but we will wait and see what shall happen. Yes, war may be on the future agenda. I have heard talk already of such a matter.
    So you better pray to daddy that your treasured H stays out in the cold.

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=184775
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:Update: The Man-Fish makes his first comments on the issue:

"This is a public outrage. Never heard of such a pathetic decision in my life. What a bunch of racist mongrels on the NZGB. Outrage. Disgusting filthy H.

I also dislike Jack's appeal to democracy. Democracy is, by very virtue of being democracy, party to one of the greatest logical fallacies of our time: argumentum ad populum; appeal to the masses.

oooo you have been warned

from smilecity
    Fishman1
    17/09/2009 7:27:24 PM I am aware that you are reading this, and it has come to my attention that you hope that I am currently packing my baggage to flee this recently tarnished city called Wanganui.
    This is an option, but we will wait and see what shall happen. Yes, war may be on the future agenda. I have heard talk already of such a matter.

I'd love to see you in a war fishy (I know you and pricey are readng this), I'm sure the first donkey shot would be your first pray.

The only people who are going to actually start a war are the red necks that live in the city. Like anything people will learn to live with it

I also love how so many people cant read in regard to "all the business costs" when it has been clearly pointed out that business wouldnt be forced to instantly comply
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

hahahaha I love you response izzi
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:Update: The Man-Fish makes his first comments on the issue:

oooo you have been warned

from smilecity
    Fishman1

I'd love to see you in a war fishy (I know you and pricey are readng this), I'm sure the first donkey shot would be your first pray.

The only people who are going to actually start a war are the red necks that live in the city. Like anything people will learn to live with it

I also love how so many people cant read in regard to "all the business costs" when it has been clearly pointed out that business wouldnt be forced to instantly comply

I have reported the Man-Fish to Smile City Admin on the grounds that he appears to be extending to me a death threat.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:56 pm

lol!
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

I fail to understand how it is racist? Am I missing something?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Kissme wrote:I fail to understand how it is racist? Am I missing something?

A brain tumour.
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Ah, that makes sense then. Can I get one locally or is it a mail order thing only available from small towns?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Kissme wrote:Ah, that makes sense then. Can I get one locally or is it a mail order thing only available from small towns?

Try tuning in to Michael Laws on RadioLive.
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Oooo so I can win one? Excellent.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Kissme wrote:Oooo so I can win one? Excellent.

Everyone wins one.
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Can't wait!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 pm