Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
flat_tack
frup
Summoner
Waireka
8 posters

Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed Empty Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed

Post  Waireka Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:48 am

''The American relatives have agreed not to have children to extinguish the saga of Hitler and stop living in fear, but have promised to publish a book before they die,'' said Mulders.

News Article

That's just sad.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed Empty Re: Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't think not having children is the right way.

Having children and bringing them up to be better people with intelligence and openmindedness will not only kick him in his grave but also it will destroy Hitlers "legacy"

Better still they should breed with jewish and black people... (jokes)
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed Empty Re: Hitler's 39 living relatives revealed

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Oh and make one of their kids gay.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm

I haven't read your article, but the one I read sounded more like a crappy tabloid than some good investigative journalism.

Quite frankly how does it matter if they have children or not? I'm sure if we dig in to our ancestry enough we will find someone who is quite a black sheep we'd prefer not to think about.
    flat_tack
    flat_tack
    Giant
    Giant

Post  flat_tack Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Eww, how dodgy is that. They watch some poor guy for a week and then follow him into (what I'm assuming is) KFC and snaffle off with his used napkin to see if he's distantly related to a famous dead guy.

Creepy as.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 pm

They are descendants who left Germany to escape the Nazis.

They should not have to fear anything. I wish everyone would let them live in peace.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Diaz wrote:Doesn't sound quite right, these things always seem to raise more questions than they answer. For a starter where did they get this DNA from Hitler they claim to be carrying around in sealed chest.

There were always going to be some relatives around, but as Hitler had no children and nor did his only full sister there isn't really any direct line and no real story to this IMO.

If there was a pact to not have children, I'd think it's a bit sad as there isn't any valid reason I can think of to make that choice.

They said 'so there was no reason to be scared' or something... Like they've ben threatened and harassed for their distant connection.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:49 pm

By Leftist militants? Jewish militants? Who? I was surprised it made the news, I'm still sceptical whether the whole thing is a crock of shit.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 pm

frup wrote:By Leftist militants? Jewish militants? Who? I was surprised it made the news, I'm still sceptical whether the whole thing is a crock of shit.

Sounded farfetched to me, but the reason it stood out to me is that they're bothering to make a deal about his distant relatives.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Waireka wrote:
    frup wrote:By Leftist militants? Jewish militants? Who? I was surprised it made the news, I'm still sceptical whether the whole thing is a crock of shit.

Sounded farfetched to me, but the reason it stood out to me is that they're bothering to make a deal about his distant relatives.

And that said distant relatives are agreeing (with whom are they agreeing?) not to breed in order to eliminate Hitler's legacy from the world. That's really strange. Furthermore, isn't it kind of ironic that they are allowing their genetic relation to Hitler to prevent them from breeding in order to end the legacy of a man who genetically discriminated against his most persecuted victims?
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 am

Jesus Christ wrote: Furthermore, isn't it kind of ironic that they are allowing their genetic relation to Hitler to prevent them from breeding in order to end the legacy of a man who genetically discriminated against his most persecuted victims?

Yes.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:32 am

relict wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote: Furthermore, isn't it kind of ironic that they are allowing their genetic relation to Hitler to prevent them from breeding in order to end the legacy of a man who genetically discriminated against his most persecuted victims?

Yes.

Well I suppose answering rhetorical questions is another way to up your post count.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:Well I suppose answering rhetorical questions is another way to up your post count.

Yes. = The lazy man's way of saying "Exactly. I agree. Couldn't have put it better myself. That!"
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:26 pm

relict wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:Well I suppose answering rhetorical questions is another way to up your post count.

Yes. = The lazy man's way of saying "Exactly. I agree. Couldn't have put it better myself. That!"

Were you a man, I would accept this.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    relict wrote:

Yes.

Well I suppose answering rhetorical questions is another way to up your post count.

UP UP UP UP AND A AWAY GOES GOES THE POST COUNT!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:27 pm