Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
superarmy
Waireka
6 posters

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry Empty Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm

So - MTV Video Music Awards has been playing at home tonight, we see Taylor Swift (annoying teenager, who is very sweet) win the award for Best Female Music Video Award... She's up there collecting her first MTV win ever and Kanye West jumps on stage, takes the mic and declares that 'Beyonce had the best Video' or something...

This girl looks stunned, doesn't finish her speech... poor kid.

As much as I don't like any of her music or anything, that was just rotten, completely belittling her award.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/2861457/Kanye-storms-stage-at-MTV-Awards

I'm sure it was Kanye who got up at some awards for 'Best Black Artist' and then the announcer said another guys name.

He's a tool.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry Empty Re: Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry

Post  superarmy Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry Rageor10

That son of a bitch....
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry Empty Re: Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry

Post  Diaz Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 12529210
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 pm

superarmy wrote:Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 12529210

Laughing As true as it was, it was simply mean spirited...
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

Haha, thanks for that I just twittered my thoughts on the matter.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 3925120823_eedbb5657e_o
    Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 3925120827_42214a51ea_o
    Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 3925120821_02da468b5a_b
    Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 3925120817_33675df46a_o
    Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 3925120815_0698487b22_o
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Kanye West - Most Arrogant Wanker In The American 'Music' Industry 10231_1140912566482_1337460026_30468978_5107124_n
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 pm

I failed at posting pictures... but I aint going to host all of them
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 am

Embarassed Laughing Laughing
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 am

brilliance!!!!

I also like the patrick swazy and martin luther ones.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm