Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess?

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess? Empty Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess?

Post  Waireka Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanos_I

Our family name is Romanos... Laughing My Uncle sent me this when he read my Phoenician Princess stuff on Bebo, he's always called me his Lebanese Princess. He also wrote a story about 'How we met...':

'I was wandering in the great forests of B'aal'bek, amidst a mighty stand of great cedars, when the swirling mists around the Hermitage cleared a little to reveal a baby girl Phoenician Princess atop a white arabia mare. I gave her to my sister to care for till a Prince arrived.'

He's so cool... he wrote me a stack of books when I was a little girl, which he self illustrated, they're fantastic books!
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess? Empty Re: Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess?

Post  Anjewel Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

I hope you have kept those stories for your own princess/prince...
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess? Empty Re: Maybe I really am a Phoenician Princess?

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Anjewel wrote:I hope you have kept those stories for your own princess/prince...

Mum has them, so yeah, I'll get em sometime.

I'm going to ask him to write some more, don't know if he will, I'm his favourite out of my Grandparents 50 something Grandkids, this is Great-Grandbaby number two for our family, so hopefully I can pull some special treatment, I know I'm the only one he ever wrote books for.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Just tell him he has too write some new stories as a legacy for your baby/babies and theirs to come...

As for Constantinopal where Romanos went...I love that place, never been there, only in the dream state, but because I dream of it so often, I am in love with it and want to go there to see if I do know my why around it...I ride a bicycle all around and through the old buildings there, in my dreams...Every week I am dreaming of that place complete with my bike...Crazy friggin weird...

I don't even have a bike in the real world... Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Anjewel wrote:Just tell him he has too write some new stories as a legacy for your baby/babies and theirs to come...

As for Constantinopal where Romanos went...I love that place, never been there, only in the dream state, but because I dream of it so often, I am in love with it and want to go there to see if I do know my why around it...I ride a bicycle all around and through the old buildings there, in my dreams...Every week I am dreaming of that place complete with my bike...Crazy friggin weird...

I don't even have a bike in the real world... Laughing

Rolling Eyes

Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 pm