Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread Empty If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread

Post  the distant one Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 pm

player4u
    30/08/2009 3:18:03 PM I have posted this thread in sc as i can no longer tolerate what i am seeing happen over here...brain dead pathetic people are the only ones posting

TDO say's: hence why you are posting Smile.

I also blame the predatory nature of a few memebers and the buddy system that the zambuka mods of sc have
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread Empty Re: If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread

Post  dabiarch Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm

i tried to post a thread from zambuka in here.....i couldn't because it is too big....and there is no place for attachments.......i have already sent the thread to SC Admin....... I have sent it to Rach TDO....I haven't got your addy
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread Empty Re: If someone could post this in SC for me,,,, players thread

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 pm

dabiarch wrote:i tried to post a thread from zambuka in here.....i couldn't because it is too big....and there is no place for attachments.......i have already sent the thread to SC Admin....... I have sent it to Rach TDO....I haven't got your addy

Where is this thread? I'd like to go and have a look myself (I do have a Zambuka account).
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:58 pm

http://zambuka.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=othersitesthreads&action=display&thread=5011&page=1

there it is JC
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Thanks for that email Dabiarch.

it confirms everything that I have thought all along. I knew player was a mod and that he had it in for us..... such a sad life he must lead, its a shame he is so excited by the power he has on an internet site
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

dabiarch wrote:http://zambuka.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=othersitesthreads&action=display&thread=5011&page=1

there it is JC

In all its glory. Surprised
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Thread moved.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm

they have an area where they can lock threads away so only their mods can see them.......when i joined there i asked why they did this......but never got an explaination
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm

if anyone wants the full thread i still have it copied and pasted in Zambuka format.....give me your email addy and i will attach it
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm

dabiarch wrote:they have an area where they can lock threads away so only their mods can see them.......when i joined there i asked why they did this......but never got an explaination

Well now you have it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:33 pm