Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+5
happycamper
Waireka
Jesus Christ
Anjewel
master5o1
9 posters

Is anyone else naked at the computer like me?

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Is anyone else naked at the computer like me? Empty Is anyone else naked at the computer like me?

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Is anyone else naked at the computer like me? Fat20man20at20computer
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Is anyone else naked at the computer like me? Empty Re: Is anyone else naked at the computer like me?

Post  Anjewel Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm

You look like PeterJ you know... lol!
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Is anyone else naked at the computer like me? Empty Re: Is anyone else naked at the computer like me?

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Anjewel wrote:You look like PeterJ you know... lol!

Well that was just something from Google.... I wouldn't really post a picture of myself naked at the computer... Only women are allowed to do that.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Anjewel wrote:You look like PeterJ you know... lol!

Well that was just something from Google.... I wouldn't really post a picture of myself naked at the computer... Only women are allowed to do that.

And that is something that cannot be emphasised enough.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 pm

I hate it when people tell you they're naked at the computer, suddenly the conversation dies, until you forget.

Because I'm a prude.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Waireka wrote:I hate it when people tell you they're naked at the computer, suddenly the conversation dies, until you forget.

Because I'm a prude.

I know for a fact that you feel something inside you whenever someone says they're naked....

I think you might have said queezy, I'm not sure.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:I hate it when people tell you they're naked at the computer, suddenly the conversation dies, until you forget.

Because I'm a prude.

I know for a fact that you feel something inside you whenever someone says they're naked....

I think you might have said queezy, I'm not sure.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 pm

This thread has killed any chances of me having tea tonight.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm

happycamper wrote:This thread has killed any chances of me having tea tonight.

Then I have succeeded.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Too fucken cold to sit naked at the computer. Mad
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm

canterella wrote:Too fucken cold to sit naked at the computer. Mad

Then you're not hot enough to get naked!
    KiwiCrichton
    KiwiCrichton
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  KiwiCrichton Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

canterella wrote:Too fucken cold to sit naked at the computer. Mad

Agreed, We were planning on going camping this weekend but decided it was too cold at night to be sleeping in the tent, Its just more cosy snuggling up with the electric blanket on Wink
    Abbey
    Abbey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Abbey Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Goodness me, that is just so sick and perverted. Sitting at a computer naked. No
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 pm

I wasn't naked, but after seeing how hot you are Master, I most definitely am now!!!

(shhh, am I'm touching myself, dreaming of how big my hands would have to be to touch all of you - seriously dude, you are massive!!! That cake diet is working a treat)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm