Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Psalter
Summoner
6 posters

Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know)

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know) Empty Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know)

Post  Summoner Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 am

dabiarch
    1/06/2010 7:36:45 PM and I don't care if i get banned like you did last weekend.....it is worth it tell everyone exactly what you are like

FYI, not to sure if you were taking a guess or not but farmers was banned on friday... her story about having coffees and such is to cover up that she spent the most part of the weekend lurking in SC and here, crying about not being able to post.

Tragic but true. I'm thinking she needs a longer ban, that way she might actually see the line between the internets and reality... because she really has lost it.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know) Empty Re: Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know)

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 am

how do you guys know this shit?
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know) Empty Re: Dabiarch (beware it's another SC thread about an SC member... just so you know)

Post  izzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

How do you know these things??? (snap Psalter)

Are you part of some sort of gang or something?
    Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:18 am

She gets a few prospects to keep watch outside farmers house, they could see her crying and throwing a tantrum over her inability to post. Sobbing into her chins while consuming enormous amounts of icecream and tui.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 am

I so don't believe you Waireka. From outside, how could they tell the difference between 'crying and throwing a tantrum' and her usual demeanor?

You know......the demented screeching that passes for speech and the hunchback stagger she calls a walk.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 am

How does everyone know these things?
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 am

Psalter wrote:How does everyone know these things?

Kimarhi is Sophie.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 am

I would like to know.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 am

I only assumed she had been banned.because Carrieann got a ban from that same thread....and farmers was the one doing all the bitching........I love my assumptions.... Smile
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

That woman needs to be banned from life. Seriously.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Waireka wrote:
    Psalter wrote:How does everyone know these things?

Kimarhi is Sophie.

What she said.

FYI, have you noticed how when farmers vanishes for aproximately 2 days (after a free for all) She will come back in with some HUGE event that she thoroughly enjoyed and how many "friends" were there and that she had the absolute best time and yadda yadda yadda puke?.

It's a text book case of delusional displacement. She will try to put herself above others who freely admit they were banned by trying to make it look as though she never does.

and there's the fact that I know because I know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm