Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
Summoner
master5o1
dabiarch
Waireka
Sassydot
relict
83T'na
canterella
ChelseaT
____
ydekm
15 posters

PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud

83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud - Page 3 Empty Re: PrettyGal commits Bene Fraud

Post  83T'na Thu May 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Summoner wrote:It's a mum thing...

My mum would too. except I wouldn't be that greedy to rip anyone off ever and if I did my mum would probably be the first to slap me upside the head and give me "the look".

Mine would have been sitting with the judges. Very Happy
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

But Kimi.....your Mum is lovely and I bet she doesn't even have the "look".
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu May 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh. She does when it comes to me and my brothers.... although not as bad as the look I'd get from my Uncle and Aunt in Auckland (second parents, so to speak).

My Uncles "look" is enough to make me feel shame for life. hahaha.

Last edited by Summoner on Thu May 27, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One glass too many wine.)
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm

oh maaaaaan, it's gone No
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Thu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah well, PG obviously gets her lack of morals from her mother.

My Mum would dob me in, and then bitch slap me upside the head.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Thu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm

ydekm wrote:Yeah well, PG obviously gets her lack of morals from her mother.

My mother also. First she'd do that 'look' thing. And the whole "I'm REALLY disappointed in you Chelsea" which hurts more than the bitch slap.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Thu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Sassydot wrote:oh maaaaaan, it's gone No

I know - I'm disappointed. scratch
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Thu May 27, 2010 7:37 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

My mother also. First she'd do that 'look' thing. And the whole "I'm REALLY disappointed in you Chelsea" which hurts more than the bitch slap.

My Mum would give me the look of death, then not look at me, but every thought she was thinking would show on her face, and then I'd cry.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu May 27, 2010 7:43 pm

My mum can't do shit to me Smile
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Whatever nig
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

The renovation of her house was due to my awesomeness. I get a free ride for decades, I figure.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

My Mum would give me the look of death, then not look at me, but every thought she was thinking would show on her face, and then I'd cry.

I could act all tough... until that "look"... I'd cry too.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Thu May 27, 2010 8:15 pm

My mother doesn't have this power, Dad does though.

Even as a kid, a hiding from Mum was preferable to a lecture and expression of disappointment from Dad.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 pm

My Dad is less scary than my Mama

Last edited by ydekm on Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 pm

My dad isn't scary at all.

Unless you believe in ghosts.

Thread downer.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu May 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Not really a downer as such. I was expecting it though.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Fri May 28, 2010 7:22 am

izzi wrote:Not really a downer as such. I was expecting it though.

ditto
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 am

Dammit
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

ydekm wrote:My Dad is less scary than my Mama

snap
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel Fri May 28, 2010 2:50 pm

ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

My mother ditto...

My kids also share with me that they knew when they had disappointed me to the max, because the silent death look would appear, and they would rather have gotten a hiding then 'the look'...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm