Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

I can't quite remember who I said this to...

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

I can't quite remember who I said this to... Empty I can't quite remember who I said this to...

Post  Summoner Thu May 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I do recall saying to someone in here that when your account is deleted in SC that all your threads are instantly deleted, now with the new system.

It seems I was wrong and therefore am pointing that out.

so to whomever that was. sorry.

Also I do believe the member that was AbstractNoun is still an active member trying out a new multi ID... failing miserably of course because they got caught out so early.

Hence the sudden deletion of their own account... This member knows that sooner or later they would have put their own foot in it again and someone else would have totaly picked up on who they are.

but that's just what has gone through my head at the moment.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

I can't quite remember who I said this to... Empty Re: I can't quite remember who I said this to...

Post  ____ Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 am

I like pizza.

Last edited by ____ on Fri May 14, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

I can't quite remember who I said this to... Empty Re: I can't quite remember who I said this to...

Post  Waireka Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

____ wrote:I've never understood the rumour that threads disappear when your account does.

When the new forum format was done, most (all) deleted accounts posts vanished, making for weird reading of old threads.

But this was just the one clear out.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Fri May 14, 2010 12:33 am

What are you even talking about?
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Fri May 14, 2010 10:32 am

So who was abstract noun?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 am

woody67 wrote:So who was abstract noun?

We still haven't worked that out, Woody67.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 pm