Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+8
ChelseaT
Donkeycheese
ydekm
Lynz
woody67
83T'na
Anjewel
Waireka
12 posters

SideShowBobby - Serial Censor?

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

SideShowBobby - Serial Censor? Empty SideShowBobby - Serial Censor?

Post  Waireka Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm

He denies it, but it looks like it's definitely him deleting any comments that go against his own stance.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

SideShowBobby - Serial Censor? Empty Re: SideShowBobby - Serial Censor?

Post  Anjewel Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Waireka wrote:He denies it, but it looks like it's definitely him deleting any comments that go against his own stance.

He has always done that since the day he started posting...Denial is what he does best...Very NWish at times..
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Waireka wrote:He denies it, but it looks like it's definitely him deleting any comments that go against his own stance.

It could be that you're right. He did delete a response from Brokeback that simply expanded on something I said. Or, that could be because he has something against Brokeback. Don't know why he doesn't ban him/her if he does.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 am

He is a waste of skin who fucks me off....he comes in here and lurks ......A complete tool of the highest order
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 am

I avoid contributing in his threads because he does this. Only a narrow-minded moron acts as he does.

Likewise with that other bigoted fuckwit D_B. Most of the inmates in any prison you care to name are more honest than him. I near spluttered me beer over the screen when I saw him denying he was a supporter of the Mason child-abuser.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 am

I love how QM is talking about Mason again.

Last time she and I had it out over him she denied that the witness saw anything untoward and it was all the Police. And then tried to educate me about Child Youth and Family and the Police complaints process. I know it inside out and back to front thanks QM.

She also tried to insinuate she works for Ministry of Social Development so I asked her about some key projects that she should be aware of. She lies when she doesn't have the facts to back up her argument.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Tue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Lynz - love the avatar
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Tue May 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Okay, so that took longer than expected. Reposting Sophie's glamour shot in the hopes that Captain Dipshit would ban me from his threads, proof that he's a fucking lame ass censor.

SSB, you're an ignorant piece of shit. You need to grow the fuck up and get a fucking life. People have different opinions to you, DEAL WITH IT.

Go die in a mother fucking fire you giant piece of anal dripping.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

ChelseaT wrote:Okay, so that took longer than expected. Reposting Sophie's glamour shot in the hopes that Captain Dipshit would ban me from his threads, proof that he's a fucking lame ass censor.

SSB, you're an ignorant piece of shit. You need to grow the fuck up and get a fucking life. People have different opinions to you, DEAL WITH IT.

^^^^
    lol dare ya to repost this in SC, SSB. We know you're lurking, coward.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

canterella wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:Okay, so that took longer than expected. Reposting Sophie's glamour shot in the hopes that Captain Dipshit would ban me from his threads, proof that he's a fucking lame ass censor.

^^^^
    lol dare ya to repost this in SC, SSB. We know you're lurking, coward.

Well, they did it. In contro though. FYI SSB, I've reported your ass for swearing in the forum Wink and for stretching the thread. And for your comment about Woody's picture.

And you're still a fucking cunt.

You can post in this forum if you'd like... Membership is open to anyone. Or are you going to hide behind the shithouse moderation at SC?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 am

if you kept posting sophies picture in my threads (when I wasnt banned) I would have banned you as well, posting inane crap when someone is "trying" to have a discussion is probably my biggest pet hate on SC.

Now if he banned you for deleting comment that proved him wrong then I would say yay you have proved your point
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 am

the distant one wrote:

if you kept posting sophies picture in my threads (when I wasnt banned) I would have banned you as well, posting inane crap when someone is "trying" to have a discussion is probably my biggest pet hate on SC.

Now if he banned you for deleting comment that proved him wrong then I would say yay you have proved your point

The point of posting Sophie's pic is to let people know that I've reported them, which is letting them know that what they've just said is not on. Because I used a picture to say it, doesn't make it any less relevant.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

ChelseaT wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

The point of posting Sophie's pic is to let people know that I've reported them, which is letting them know that what they've just said is not on. Because I used a picture to say it, doesn't make it any less relevant.

ahh I see, I dont actaully use the nark button and didnt know thats why you were doing it.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Fri May 14, 2010 11:33 am

Chelsea is not the only one who does this. I, Psalter and some others(can't remember) use that picture too instead of telling them they have been reported.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

the distant one wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    the distant one wrote:

ahh I see, I dont actaully use the nark button and didnt know thats why you were doing it.

I've started narking big time since I've noticed the discrepancies in the forum moderation. It's just a way for me to vent and an attempt to prove that the nark function is being abused (by me, no less).
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Fri May 14, 2010 12:45 pm

ChelseaT wrote:I've started narking big time since I've noticed the discrepancies in the forum moderation. It's just a way for me to vent and an attempt to prove that the nark function is being abused (by me, no less).

Ummm, that is a bit like continuing to play with matches after mummy has told you not to cause you might get burnt. Just cause you're asserting yourself, doesn't mean the burn won't hurt. Laughing
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Fri May 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Lynz wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:I've started narking big time since I've noticed the discrepancies in the forum moderation. It's just a way for me to vent and an attempt to prove that the nark function is being abused (by me, no less).

Ummm, that is a bit like continuing to play with matches after mummy has told you not to cause you might get burnt. Just cause you're asserting yourself, doesn't mean the burn won't hurt. Laughing

I'm not sure what the burn is a metaphor for..? A long term ban? I've been itching for one as a final escape actually. Who knew playing with morans would be so addictive.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

Perhaps stating the word "reported" would help. I actually thought you were being a fuckwit posting the pic too...

I doubt anyone else would notice that's what was meant in posting sophie's pic

Last edited by Summoner on Sat May 15, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : being drunk really does fuck up your typing skills)
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

Summoner wrote:Perhaps stating the word "reported" would help. I actually thought you were being a fuckwit posting the pic too...

I doubt anyone else would notice that's what was meant in posting sophie's pic

The serial narks will understand.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Patty provided the proof and it got deleted!

I laughed. Hard.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

ChelseaT wrote:Patty provided the proof and it got deleted!

I laughed. Hard.

He's just a gutless trolling coward. I betcha he's lurking in here right now because he's not man enough to come in here and take it on the chin.
    Oh I see another letter of complain to the admin coming soon...
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 am

I thought everyone knew what the Sophie pic meant?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:59 pm