Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+5
meandmybum
relict
83T'na
frup
master5o1
9 posters

If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed? Empty If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

Post  master5o1 Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 pm

If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

Consider this:
    You create a clone of yourself. You kill your clone, and your neighbour sees the remains. This neighbour alerts the police.
    What do the police do?
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed? Empty Re: If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

Post  frup Mon May 03, 2010 3:30 am

Investigate and report the death to the coroner. You cease to exist as a person because you are identified as dead.

The police and coroners investigation would both come to homicide. A homicide investigation would be launched. Forensic evidence would be inconclusive and it would remain unsolved or someone else would be wrongly convicted. Here I presume that the fact you have a clone is unknown.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed? Empty Re: If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

Post  83T'na Mon May 03, 2010 7:47 am

DNA evidence would point to suicide, surely.

No? Hrmmm - I shall consider further.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 am

master5o1 wrote:If you kill your own clone, how do the police proceed?

With one or more eye witnesses, as frup.
    With no eye witnesses, as 83T'na.

/
    meandmybum
    meandmybum
    Giant
    Giant

Post  meandmybum Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 am

what do the police do
    they tell you no officer is available because they are on traffic duty and make an appointment for next week
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

You get charged with murder as all you've done is killed your twin. Police win.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 am

____ wrote:You get charged with murder as all you've done is killed your twin. Police win.

Ew that is what I was going to say
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 am

Great minds think faster than you.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 am

Only if they read the thread first
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 am

if you have sex with your clone, does it count as gay-sex or masturbation?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am

Donkeycheese wrote:if you have sex with your clone, does it count as gay-sex or masturbation?

Gay incest. You're fucking your twin:P
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Mon May 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Depends which definition you take of 'twin' though. Medically, twins are two offspring born from the same pregnancy. A clone is not a twin by this definition.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 03, 2010 1:00 pm

^^^Correct.^^^
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Mon May 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:if you have sex with your clone, does it count as gay-sex or masturbation?

That reminds me of the book "Time Traveller's wife" where the guy travels back in time to like an hour before, and wanks his 1 hour in the past-self-off.
    I bet that part didnt make the movie.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

ChelseaT wrote:Depends which definition you take of 'twin' though. Medically, twins are two offspring born from the same pregnancy. A clone is not a twin by this definition.

Semantics.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

____ wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:Depends which definition you take of 'twin' though. Medically, twins are two offspring born from the same pregnancy. A clone is not a twin by this definition.

Semantics.

I was asking these questions for you Savant

I thought to myself, hey, it's his birthday, me and my clone could have sex with him so he could have a 3some

I have always thought that getting really fat would be an easier way to get twice as much of me though, so maybe that would be easier

ps - happy birthday cunt
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Mon May 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Twins have different fingerprints, a clone would theoretically have the same if we accept the idea of a clone, not how it is necessarily created.

DNA evidence doesn't work on twins, their DNA is the same or too similar.

The scenario 5o1 gave only states the neighbour finds the dead body, not that you have been seen killing your twin.

Given the information there is there is no proof you did anything at all, all circumstantial evidence is omitted and the forensic evidence will be inconclusive. It won't look like a suicide, because just like any other death the way a person commits suicide and the way a person is killed are generally very different and leave different marks.

I presumed the clone is "unregistered", on paper it is you. There is no way you are going to be a suspect in your own death where it is investigated as a homicide. It would actually get interesting when they start viewing all the camera footage of your movements over 24 hours or a week or whatever. Depending on the method used to do the act, it could be very frustrating for an investigator. Especially if you are in two places at once.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Or, maybe you've done it to fake your own death?

All one needs then is an accomplice to collect the insurance and pass it on.

If that were the case, it would be the perfect crime. Cool
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm

83T'na wrote:Or, maybe you've done it to fake your own death?

All one needs then is an accomplice to collect the insurance and pass it on.

If that were the case, it would be the perfect crime. Cool

then who would I have sex with? that is a ridiculous crime

unless I slept with myself after I was dead - I have no idea whether it is called self-necrophilia masturbation, but I like it!!
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Laughing That's seriously funny, but just a little creepy too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 am