Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+11
meandmybum
woody67
izzi
the distant one
Summoner
Donkeycheese
Allan
frup
Waireka
dabiarch
crs87
15 posters

Delisious Emails from Farmers

crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Delisious Emails from Farmers Empty Delisious Emails from Farmers

Post  crs87 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm

From her...

To me I would think someone who relates as christian would not post what you have.....I call myself a christian and I would never think of doing and saying what you have....Hmm do you really hold christianity?? I think not looking at your posts I don't care you have shown yourself and I will let your church know, I also know soeone who does do youth groups here to back me

I can't aplogise to Paul when you rule the roost! No idea how to contact you....BUT Paul will get no work in our area now, not because of him, but because they ask us...Wayne is seriously pissed off as he never expected Paul to work for nothing!

AND...

No I'm NOT a victim....You keep on posting in that forum which shows you as unchristian...That's fine I will be following up with your church and co....How DARE you call yourself a christian? You are now posting with trolls on a forum your church would hate the name of! Are you going to the funerals??? I bet you milked that as well....Tina is close friends with 2 of them and is not only going to the military funeral but also the private ones.....If you're not going are you just seeking attention??

AND...

It is on tarturus....being a 'christian' I wouldn't think you would belong to a site like that! But alas you are telling them I was tested and cleared well before I was even tested...That's just nasty and I think your church would like to hear about that....Defamation, yes you have done that by typing what you did...I hope these trolls see you for what you are, Caitlin laughed at your pic on there, that's not how you are now

And wait there is more...
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Delisious Emails from Farmers Empty Re: Delisious Emails from Farmers

Post  dabiarch Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:58 pm

bitter twisted lonely old lady with no friends........you win carrie........because already she is a loser Smile
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 pm

keep all the e-mails.....print them out and take them to the cops....i did that with sandy campbell.....just don't be too impatient with the investigation.....it will take a while..but they will get there...or so i was informed when the cop got in touch with me a week or so.....
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 pm

She is absolutely insane!

Why on earth would your church care about some online drama started by a fat cow with no life? Yes farmass, you!

This only further confirms it was her who tried to get me fired, twice. She's a sick, twisted, low life bitch.

Shocked
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 pm

In fairness you should be posting your replies to her.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

she is a fucking idiot........i'm glad she is obviously a member here....i wonder if she read the post about her and her hubby hiding their extra income in their shed and it getting stolen....what a pair of fuckwits Laughing
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

make sure you leave your replies in when you take them to the police too
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  crs87 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

From her

she's not 12 and you know that....you told them I had been cleared well before I had surgery...That's fine, will ring your course if you can't admit you were lying...I honestly wish I hadn't done for you what I have done....Still waiting for Paul's bill, so Wayne says

My reply..

U hvent dne nethng 4 me. other ppl do knw u u knw. Also i do admit whn i am wrng unlike u. And atleast i dnt say nasty shit abt u to wanye like u did abt me 2 paul, then deny it
    ---------- Sent from my Nokia Phone

_-------

Subject: Re: Re: This is OTT
    (HER)
    same user name, pic of you from years ago, quotes in other threads there....YEP it's you alright...Not stalking you at all, merely telling the truth yet you tell lies....
    ----- Original Message -----

Subject: Re: Re: This is OTT

(ME)
    Tell how do u knw tht is me? Thats right u dont. Also being christain doesnt restrct wat sites i belng to. Get a life nstead of stalking me. Also i tld no1 tht. ---------- Sent from my Nokia Phone

-----Original Message-----

Subject: Re: This is OTT
    (HER)
    It is on tarturus....being a 'christian' I wouldn't think you would belong to a site like that! But alas you are telling them I was tested and cleared well before I was even tested...That's just nasty and I think your church would like to hear about that....Defamation, yes you have done that by typing what you did...I hope these trolls see you for what you are, Caitlin laughed at your pic on there, that's not how you are now
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Right.
    crs87
    crs87
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  crs87 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 pm

There was three different emails, i tried to separate them... didnt work...

Basically she is being a bitch!
    She denies everything and act as a victim, and they threats me.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Fuck! I'm glad I am not on the bad side of either of you two! not because you scare me, but I would go fucking insane trying to comprehend your ramblings. Rolling Eyes

English is a great language in which to insult and threaten people, I suggest you both consider it for the future.

regards,
    Allan
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Allan wrote:Fuck! I'm glad I am not on the bad side of either of you two! not because you scare me, but I would go fucking insane trying to comprehend your ramblings. Rolling Eyes

English is a great language in which to insult and threaten people, I suggest you both consider it for the future.

regards,
    Allan

gold
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:17 pm

crs87 wrote:From her...

To me I would think someone who relates as christian would not post what you have.....I call myself a christian and I would never think of doing and saying what you have....Hmm do you really hold christianity?? I think not looking at your posts I don't care you have shown yourself and I will let your church know, I also know soeone who does do youth groups here to back me

I can't aplogise to Paul when you rule the roost! No idea how to contact you....BUT Paul will get no work in our area now, not because of him, but because they ask us...Wayne is seriously pissed off as he never expected Paul to work for nothing!

AND...

No I'm NOT a victim....You keep on posting in that forum which shows you as unchristian...That's fine I will be following up with your church and co....How DARE you call yourself a christian? You are now posting with trolls on a forum your church would hate the name of! Are you going to the funerals??? I bet you milked that as well....Tina is close friends with 2 of them and is not only going to the military funeral but also the private ones.....If you're not going are you just seeking attention??

AND...

And wait there is more...

farmass is the biggest troll on the internet... why people never get this is beyond me. She reeks of lies, self pity and utter narrowmindedness.

She'll pretend to be your best friend but will eventually fuck you over because she has NO life and she will never change, hence why I feel sorry for her kids... poor things have no chance of a good future with her as their mother.

And yes, your post has not only proven that she is indeed the one that tried to fuck Waireka over at her job but it also proves that she DOES live on her computer...

Tragic farmass... seriously tragic.
    Bloody hell Wayne must have some serious head issues sleeping with that every night... no wonder he's nuts.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

I just love how she preaches to everyone about vbeing a good person yet there have been numerous examples how how un christian she has been

just to name a few

1) calling other memebers ugly when they post thier pictures
    2) ringing nursing homes of terminally ill people and trying to advise them how to look after the paitent
    3) taking on a boarder and then when he leaves sending photos to her friends and saying how disgustin he was all the while denying it to the very people she sent the emails to
    4) telling people not to be dramatic online yet every year posts the "its been 18 months since sids took my son" thread
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 pm

the distant one wrote:I just love how she preaches to everyone about vbeing a good person yet there have been numerous examples how how un christian she has been

just to name a few

2) ringing nursing homes of terminally ill people and trying to advise them how to look after the paitent
    3) taking on a boarder and then when he leaves sending photos to her friends and saying how disgustin he was all the while denying it to the very people she sent the emails to
    4) telling people not to be dramatic online yet every year posts the "its been 18 months since sids took my son" thread

5)Emailing peoples places of work and trying to get them fired.
    6)Inviting people to your house for christmas then telling them you have no room when they turn up.
    7)backstabbing everyone you claim to be friends with because the gossip is just THAT good.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

So farmers was contacting was wai's work? and saying what?

a few years back right?

that's a definate line

I would hope my boss would just laugh it off and say what a fucking retard but hey you never know!
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Summoner wrote:
    the distant one wrote:I just love how she preaches to everyone about vbeing a good person yet there have been numerous examples how how un christian she has been

just to name a few

6)Inviting people to your house for christmas then telling them you have no room when they turn up.
    7)backstabbing everyone you claim to be friends with because the gossip is just THAT good.

who did she do 6 to?? I never heard that one
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

just to name a few

who did she do 6 to?? I never heard that one

I'm not 100% sure that one is true anymore... seeing as the person was sandy campbell... He claimed she invited him for christmas and when he arrived there in need of food (diabetes issues), she turned him away and said she had changed her mind.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Either way, it just makes me grateful for two things.

My family is literate and third generation non christian.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 pm

izzi wrote:Either way, it just makes me grateful for two things.

My family is literate and third generation non christian.

And not related to Julie?

agrees... one DNA cell no body needs.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Bloody hell Wayne must have some serious head issues sleeping with that every night... no wonder he's nuts.

Laughing Laughing Come on Summoner, be realistic!!! There is no way any other person could fit in any stall she sleeps in.

She raves about her awesome sex life (usually people who do this have none), but I doubt anyone could find where to put it under all those layers of rolls.

Allan wrote:So farmers was contacting was wai's work? and saying what?

a few years back right?

that's a definate line

I would hope my boss would just laugh it off and say what a fucking retard but hey you never know!

She printed off several threads in SC where I joked about my boss being an illiterate moron (he was, I had to read his mail out to him every day) and where I was online during work hours, then posted them to the boss anonymously 'expressing her concern about my work ethic'. Big boss was away on a cruise, but his partner opened the letter, read it, called me in, had a laugh, apologised for me having to put up with his business partners illiteracy and said he was going to hire a PA for him in the next month, that he hadn't realised it was so bad. Then shouted me lunch.

Later on down the track when I had no internet access, apparently some people signed up to one of their shitty sites (Zambuka?) and abused people, despite finding this funny, I had no internet access at the time and was completely unaware. Farmers then "bebo'd" me and made a threat to contact my new employer and make complaints about me. I only found out because Debs26 text me to let me know what had been written on my page.

I told my new employer and she rolled her eyes and informed our regional manager, just in case something came through then I wouldn't be making excuses.

Delisious Emails from Farmers 11995081a6471729123o

Lol.
    Allan
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Allan Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Smile Fuckin losers.

thats fucked up shit.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

Good god almighty !!!! love how people who spout off about being "christians" tend to be the nastiest, purile, venomous people in RL , and is it just me or is it a prerequisite of being a christian woman that you are predominantly bad arse, vomit in the mouth ugly?

Thanks be to the goddess that I'm a heathen.....with a fantastic sex life (that was for Waireka who never talks about it so must be getting the hell shaggings)
    meandmybum
    meandmybum
    Giant
    Giant

Post  meandmybum Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

No i dont care what you fellas say about her
    Suspect youre talking about the woman i love What a Face
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 am

meandmybum wrote:No i dont care what you fellas say about her
    Suspect youre talking about the woman i love What a Face

Rolling Eyes I have no idea what you're talking about, we're talking about Waynes pet cow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:44 am