Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

Creationist takes on Dawkins

Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Creationist takes on Dawkins Empty Creationist takes on Dawkins

Post  Diaz Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Creationist takes on Dawkins Empty Re: Creationist takes on Dawkins

Post  Diaz Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Diaz wrote:

I'm more interested in the "lying for christ" angle. How can you claim censorship when you've censored the critical chapters out of the book you are claiming repression for and lie about the rest in the "introduction" you've written?

Back when I was a schoolgirl (long ago) Ray Comfort had a leather gear shop at New Brighton. He was a drug fucked hippie before he found Jesus (he would say Jesus found him). I suspect that Jesus (not you Ben!) came too late and Ray had already destroyed most of his living brain tissue. I'm surprised he could write at all.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Wizz wrote:
    Diaz wrote:

I'm more interested in the "lying for christ" angle. How can you claim censorship when you've censored the critical chapters out of the book you are claiming repression for and lie about the rest in the "introduction" you've written?

Back when I was a schoolgirl (long ago) Ray Comfort had a leather gear shop at New Brighton. He was a drug fucked hippie before he found Jesus (he would say Jesus found him). I suspect that Jesus (not you Ben!) came too late and Ray had already destroyed most of his living brain tissue. I'm surprised he could write at all.

I don't think he can. It appears that all he can do is remove various chapters of someone else's book and add a 50 page ramble about some imaginary entity as the founder of existence. Sounds pretty drug fucked to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 pm