Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

hey psalter

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

hey psalter Empty hey psalter

Post  the distant one Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Saw your thread in SC about getting a loan from kiwibank.... we tried that same thing and we found out they are backed by GE. So when we asked to consolidate a GE loan they told us they had no incentive to but if we put the credit cards onto it they would reduce the interst by 1%.

We went to asb and applied and within a couple of hours we had a 15% loan sorted and then afterwards we told kiwibank and they came back and offered us the same and we told them to fuck off and mvoed all our banking back.

GE are the biggest cunts out and I will never use kiwibank no matter how kiwi they are until they drop those bastards
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

hey psalter Empty Re: hey psalter

Post  relict Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I always found National Bank to be great for both tertiary students and graduates. Five years after studying they still allowed my student interest rate to continue, although my interest-free overdraft didn't last as long.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

relict wrote:I always found National Bank to be great for both tertiary students and graduates. Five years after studying they still allowed my student interest rate to continue, although my interest-free overdraft didn't last as long.

Thanks for that TDO... yeah, as soon as the said GE I said to Erin "I don't think this is going anywhere".

Erin is with National, I am with Westpac... I might get them to fight one-another.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Psalter wrote:Erin is with National, I am with Westpac...

I was kinda with Westpac for five seconds when they took over my Trust Bank. That's when I left for National.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 pm