Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

TDO and YDEKM wanna CUWC?

Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

TDO and YDEKM wanna CUWC? Empty TDO and YDEKM wanna CUWC?

Post  Summoner Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 am

Lets see if you get that last part... it just looked good next to your abbreviations.

Anyway... anytime between the 17th and the 28th if you please.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

TDO and YDEKM wanna CUWC? Empty Re: TDO and YDEKM wanna CUWC?

Post  the distant one Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:29 pm

ok my stab at the last abbreviation

catch unwanted cats?
    collect unwanted children?
    crush unwilling converts?

but I'm presuming you mean
    catch up week comming?

I'm presuming your in the mighty auckland then? I would be keen and I'm sure the lady friend will be to
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 am

I'm up for catching unwilling converts... those bastards carry diseases.

but no... catch up with coffee. hahaha I know, I just saw the "with" instead of "for"

but yes... and cool.

it would be good, I get two weeks off but Mr still has to work so I'm heading to Auckland to disturb my family up there.Look forward to seeing you both again.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 pm

sounds good to us. I have a feeliung that week I possibly am out of town with work but will confirm on friday. but ya have a 9 day woindow so we can still do dat Smile
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Don't you dare have a life while I am in Auckland... hahahaha. >jokes<

Well... here's hoping we do catch up. I'm there till the 28th or 29th anyway.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

life? hahahaha its being sent to whangarei for work, so not really a life as such.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am

well... hopefully there is time for a catch up.

My holiday has officailly started today and already I got a call from work asking me to come in.... I told them to talk to Tracy (Boss) as she will tell them to get stuffed and leave me the hell alone. I can't wait to come up on Tuesday (although I will miss the Mr but he has to work) I'm having EB games withdrawals so it will be good to go shopping at my favourite place again.

look I'm rambling but anyway... I do believe I have Rachels number still.

I now have a car to clean and wax hahahaha.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:39 am

hey your up this week??

sweet I go to whangarei next week..... where abouts in auck you staying, I'm thinking around Kohi??? which is about 5 mins from where we are. I can definitly take you to EB games hahahaha love that place. or to JB HI FI cause they got cheap games as well.

I'm in the middle of Kill Zone 2 at the moment. excellent, ya could show rach some of the games your playing cause she doesnt like shooting aliens people.

but yeah we are def keen to catch up this week. we oth usually finish work after about 4:30 depending on how my retailers are.

if you still have my old number I dont usually use it but I'll pm you my work number and ya can text me or just text the lady friend Smile

and I jsut thought are you are a facebooker I dont think I got you on fbook jsut ya sister hahah
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 am

Yes, your maps skills are astute my dear friend... I will be staying in Kohi just by Kohimarama School to be exact. I've been to JB hifi a couple of times and would love to go look see again.

I don't have your old number... I do still have hers though. I forget who's numbers I have I just looked and saw I even have Psalters, dabiarchs and linmacs among others, my memory is bad for knowing these things.

I like shooting aliens people... and zombies and bad guys and, and, and, and...

Tell her to play final fantasy those games rock and there are no aliens... well not in the sense of them being aliens anyway.

I'm bringing the PS3 with me as I have to pick up my hard drive upgrade from noel leemings at Silvia Park... annnd I want to fully get 100% completion on unchartered 2 although Psalter already has which sucks but hey. When I get my dream job of playing games for a living and/or working for Sony then I'll get him!! hahahaha.

Anyway... Mr is playing it at the moment and I am supposed to be cooking lunch. So had better go do my domestic duties BAHAHAHA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 pm