Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+12
izzi
Donkeycheese
Diaz
Summoner
frup
Psalter
Dionysus
Waireka
krazy klingon
master5o1
Kosmick
the distant one
16 posters

Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Has everyone is SC become more moronic?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

Post  the distant one Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

dam being banned, there are a couple of threads I would like to rip into at the moment hahahaha,

Secondly Kimmy great work on pulling skyline up about his crappy car. It look like comething my aunty drives. The only people who care what model it is are like minded idiots. And his taste in women is shocking!!!! in the video its easy to tell shes plastic and is heavily made over

thats my little rant
    Goat
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

Has everyone is SC become more moronic?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has everyone is SC become more moronic??

Post  Goat Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 pm

QQ

Last edited by Goat on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 pm

[quote="Goat"]
    the distant one wrote:dam being banned, there are a couple of threads I would like to rip into at the moment hahahaha,

Secondly Kimmy great work on pulling skyline up about his crappy car. It look like comething my aunty drives. The only people who care what model it is are like minded idiots. And his taste in women is shocking!!!! in the video its easy to tell shes plastic and is heavily made over

thats my little rant

Oh QQ get over yourself. You probably drive your mums car or just moved up from it so your ego is huge now. You are probably driving a car that your aunty would want to drive or has driven. Dont associate me with your bullshit.

Since personal attacks are GO

Secondly, my taste in women is fine, she may be "plastic and is heavily made over"
    But at least she is a beauty, not everyone may agree but she definetly beats certain other women.
    Take this for example.

99% would the left one, dream the right one.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm

[quote="master5o1"]
    Goat wrote:
    the distant one wrote:dam being banned, there are a couple of threads I would like to rip into at the moment hahahaha,

thats my little rant

Oh QQ get over yourself. You probably drive your mums car or just moved up from it so your ego is huge now. You are probably driving a car that your aunty would want to drive or has driven. Dont associate me with your bullshit.

Since personal attacks are GO

Secondly, my taste in women is fine, she may be "plastic and is heavily made over"
    But at least she is a beauty, not everyone may agree but she definetly beats certain other women.
    Take this for example.

99% would the left one, dream the right one.

thanks M501 funny that he took it back.

I spose the 2009 Ford FAlcon I drive is pretty auntish, My aunt drive a skyline hence why I said it....

MY other comment about women were due to you attacking everyone who disagreed with you by saying they are jealous, obviously its not only me that think your taste isnt to shit hot. and if ya trying to have a go about my taste in woman go for it, I dont particulary care what anyone thinks about my taste in girls hence why I dont go on about how hot she is and then get shitty when other disaagree and also I much prefer a woman witha brain then with fake boobs. But then again rachels are quite ample as many sc men have commented on quite a few times.

I forgot to add I was part of the "boyracer" seen for many years so I know hoe much wank is around. And I do know a thing or two about cars
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 pm

the distant one wrote:But then again rachels are quite ample as many sc men have commented on quite a few times.

... and saved them as souvineers... that's you pricey >waves<
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Waireka wrote:
    the distant one wrote:But then again rachels are quite ample as many sc men have commented on quite a few times.

... and saved them as souvineers... that's you pricey >waves<
    hahah and hence his problem with rach though i think he only saved a normal pic of her no/ittle boobage.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:27 pm

THERMONUCLEAR!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 pm

dabiarch wrote:ahh so you were the one he deleted and banned........i just couldn't be bothered answering him.......i told him in the thread concerned that i didn't want him posting in my threads.....and he ignored me.........so i will ignore the liar.......i am presuming he just got back from his ban........and of course there were his comments in zampuka over the old man mod incident.........he is an arsehole and deserves to be treated like one

Couldn't help myself... I expected something worthy of it's own thread and was rather disapointed to see such a "blah" car.

old people drive better looking cars than that.

don't get me started on the chic pics...
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 pm

dabiarch wrote:ahh so you were the one he deleted and banned........i just couldn't be bothered answering him.......i told him in the thread concerned that i didn't want him posting in my threads.....and he ignored me.........so i will ignore the liar.......i am presuming he just got back from his ban........and of course there were his comments in zampuka over the old man mod incident.........he is an arsehole and deserves to be treated like one

I guess you both have something incommom, he may be an arsehole, but you're a two faced back stabbing bitch, so neither of you are better than each other IMO lol!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm

No I prefer to stick my knife in peoples fronts sorry.
    krazy klingon
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  krazy klingon Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Waireka wrote:No I prefer to stick my knife in peoples fronts sorry.

You weren't being spoken to ...
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:41 pm

krazy klingon wrote:

I guess you both have something incommom, he may be an arsehole, but you're a two faced back stabbing bitch, so neither of you are better than each other IMO lol!

i have never backstabbed and neither am i two-faced.......but i do admit to being a bitch.......and proud of it..

so if you are still trying to pretend not to be yourself ......you just blew it again...........because YOUR brother doesn't even know who i am........wotta wanker Laughing
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 pm

... but... but... the world revolves around me.... Shocked
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 pm

its ok Waireka.......i still luvs ya
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 am

sandy campbell... grow a clue and use it. At least try and save some glimpse of dignity. People already think you're a butt muppet. Stop proving them right!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am