The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

Gaming Thread (REAL gaming)

superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Gaming Thread (REAL gaming)

Post  superarmy on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Watchya playing? Watchya own? Watchya buying?

I'm currently playing Silent Hill 2(PS2) and Shadow Complex(Xbox 360. And have just finished Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, and Shadow Complex's campaign.

I own two gaming PC's (Laptop and desktop), PS3 (60GB), Xbox 360 (Pro 20GB), Nintendo DSi and a PSP 2000.

In Q4 releases im getting; Halo: ODST (Controller Bundle Smile), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves( Limited Edition Smile), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2(Prestige Edition Very Happy), Assassins Creed 2( Black Edition Very Happy). And will get Demon Souls, if it's released.

Recent purchases; Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Odin Sphere, Dark Chronicle and Atelier Iris ~ Eternal Mana.

PSN: superarmy
    XBL: superarmyX

What about the rest of you?
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Re: Gaming Thread (REAL gaming)

Post  the distant one on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 pm

I'd love to be able to afford a ps3 but at the moment I saving the pennies.

So my gaming is left to Entropia universe. Its a MMORPG that you can make money off if ya really wany or jsut run around like a loon like I do.

They have jsut relaunched using the crysis engine so it looks pretty cool now but unfortunatly there are lots of bugs again
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

I own a PS3 and still have my PS2. I own a fair amount of games (too many to list) and I won't give them up for anything. I just finished playing MGS4 and Resistance 2.

I'm now playing Silent hill Origins on PS2 but will replay Resistance 2 and uncharted later on to succeed in a quest I have.

Last edited by Summoner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 am

Summoner wrote:I own a PS3 and still have my PS2. I own a fair amount of games (too many to list) and I won't give them up for anything. I just finished playing MGS4 and Resistance 2.

I'm now playing Silent hill Origins on PS2 but will replay Resistance 2 and uncharted later on to succeed in a quest I have.

You are not going to overtake on trophies.

W@W atm, then buying drakes or mw2... undecided... only 1 though
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 am

Summoner wrote:I own a PS3 and still have my PS2. I own a fair amount of games (too many to list) and I won't give them up for anything. I just finished playing MGS4 and Resistance 2.

Just finished the alternate hotel bit in Silent Hill 2. My god, this stuff is creeping me out.
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

Psalter wrote:

You are not going to overtake on trophies.

W@W atm, then buying drakes or mw2... undecided... only 1 though

I have by 2% on Resistance 2.na na na na na na.

I'm still going to increase that percentage annnnnnnd also Uncharted. I see you are ahead of me there... dun dun dunnnn
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

superarmy wrote:

Just finished the alternate hotel bit in Silent Hill 2. My god, this stuff is creeping me out.

It's good ain't it? I love the creepy atmosphere of the games and I fear having to run around in the open (I noticed), I prefer the "somewhat but not so much" safety of being inside places such as the hospital or hotels.
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Summoner wrote:
    I'm still going to increase that percentage annnnnnnd also Uncharted. I see you are ahead of me there... dun dun dunnnn

I have a platinum in Uncharted Smile

And, in Silent Hill 2, I hate buildings, at least in town I have room to move. I have to hold my breath every door I open.
    *opens door after finally finding the key*

"OH GOD, PYRAMID HEAD"
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Pyramid head just popped up in Origins too. Apparently, from what I can make out, he was/is the butcher in Silent Hill (And I guess a good addition to Alessa's hell). He never came after me though, he just sliced up one of the bubblehead nurses and walked off.

I had to turn off though, it was starting to get dark and intense hahahaha.
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

3.0 update is live... sparkly and big.
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Psalter wrote:3.0 update is live... sparkly and big.

I know, it's awesome, have yet to figure out what it actually does, though the "Whats New" option is very cool.

Last edited by superarmy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OMG THE OPENING MUSIC AND PICTURE HAS CHANGED)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:59 am