Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+9
master5o1
the distant one
canterella
superarmy
relict
Jesus Christ
debs
Psalter
dabiarch
13 posters

Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted

superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted

Post  superarmy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 pm

relict wrote:
    superarmy wrote:...

Cool avatar! Smile

Smile Thought it was about time for a new one
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted

Post  canterella Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 am

Hey people, wasn't player a member of this forum? He may be reading this stuff right now.Surprised

Maybe HE is Sophie Razz
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 am

canterella wrote:Hey people, wasn't player a member of this forum? He may be reading this stuff right now.Surprised

Maybe HE is Sophie Razz

Roderick
    Last visit to Tartarus: 2009-04-30, 7:11 am
    Tartarus posts: 8

Someone linked to here from SC yesterday, and this is a password-not-required-to-read forum, so potentially any of the SC mods/admin could have read in here. (Hopefully not the plans for SC enhancement.) Laughing
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 am

he has been reading here. in the thread tyhat dibiarch sent to YDEKM he had copied and pasted my comments from in here into zbuka and thats when I spotted the admin options on his account.

I thought it as such all along, and its great to read the thread where he belioeve he is doing something right for SC.

But in all honesty SC would only really move mountains if one of us was a big spender in there.... I think very little will come of this apart from the fact most intelligent conversation will slowly dissap[ear over there and player can feel like he is a worthwhile man again.

But then again I should watch what I say aye he might threaten to give me a hiding again hahahaha
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Breakin News ::::: SC Mod outted - Page 2 Empty SC Mod nicks

Post  relict Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 am

The head moderator has the username Moderator and other moderators are named after the moons of Neptune, namely Triton, Nereid, Proteus, Larissa, Despina, Galatea, Thalassa, and Naiad. You may or may not see them posting in the forum.

No 'Merak' mentioned there. Is that because Merak is newer and those are original names?

Last edited by relict on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

All someone needs to do is post it on SC (and send to admin)

...As soon as a mod is known by 'the public' they have their powers removed. Neutral
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 am

It was posted on there last night.....and is still there this morning....and Woman is complaining that Players name is not Roderick........DUH!!
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am

Wow - you guys actually got the forum moving this morning!
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

Please please please tell me someone is saving copies of all the relevant threads for posterity for when they eventually go pop
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

i certainly am Rag Bag
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Diaz wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:It was posted on there last night.....and is still there this morning....and Woman is complaining that Players name is not Roderick........DUH!!

That isn't "DUH!!" - that is being disingenuous, she knows perfectly well who is being talked about IMO.

None of this surprises me one bit, funny that.

yes you are right Diaz.....and i sort of knew that too.....
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm

funny in the outing thread in SC I love how all of a sudden it YDEKM name that is thrown around jsut because she had player up about it last night and then he tried to backtract saying it was a joke etc... classic stuff.

Wheter sc will do anything about it who knows?? some of their business decision are beyond me but then again the forum is more just a tool to keep people there who possibly might shop online.

I'm sure this site is being monitored quite closely by player, pricey and all the other members so no doubt there forums are going like the clappers.

anyway back top work I should really stop stealing the mobils free wireless Very Happy
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:09 pm

It seems things have been exploding like pimples of late.

So much for moderators being unbiased, if true.

But there is a balance. good vs evil, so to speak.

Oh to be a fly on the wall of that thread however.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:10 pm

I have no idea why I posted as I just did above. Weird
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 pm

they have been removed now anyway......by the mods
    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

surprise surprise
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm

oohhh the plot thickens!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 pm