Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

5 posters

All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated.

happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated. Empty All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated.

Post  happycamper Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Discuss.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated. Empty Re: All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated.

Post  master5o1 Fri May 29, 2009 5:30 pm

happycamper wrote:Discuss.

Why are you so fond of grabbing a man's testicles and slicing them with a knife? Doesn't it sound rather, umm, gay?

"Oh yeah, do you like me holding your balls like that, oh I'll just massage them a bit...Hey, want to try something new, I'll just grab this knife..."
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated. Empty Re: All scumbag lowlifes should be casterated.

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 29, 2009 7:30 pm

No.

And by that, I mean, no, they should not be castrated.

Define scumbag lowlives.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.

Isn't it more usual for people to request a definition before they answer? Razz
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm

master5o1 wrote:

Why are you so fond of grabbing a man's testicles and slicing them with a knife? Doesn't it sound rather, umm, gay?

"Oh yeah, do you like me holding your balls like that, oh I'll just massage them a bit...Hey, want to try something new, I'll just grab this knife..."

If I wanted to grab your testicles then I would have headed the thread ( I want to grab master501's loose bits). As you were.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Fri May 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.
    The question is based on your definition of scumbag lowlife. If I was to define the word scunbag then fuckwit comes to mind.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 29, 2009 9:49 pm

happycamper wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.
    The question is based on your definition of scumbag lowlife. If I was to define the word scunbag then fuckwit comes to mind.

But this is equally as unhelpful, unless, of course, we want to castrate the Man-Fish.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

happycamper wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.
    So does the fish man desrve castration or is it simply a verdict you have cast upon his poor wee soul.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 29, 2009 10:32 pm

happycamper wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.
    So does the fish man desrve castration or is it simply a verdict you have cast upon his poor wee soul.

Well he's a fuckwit.

I'll say that much.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Fri May 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat May 30, 2009 12:44 am

happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:

If I wanted to grab your testicles then I would have headed the thread ( I want to grab master501's loose bits). As you were.

Who is this master501 you speak of? Does he have an account here or something?

If you want to grab my bits then come and do it, I'm free tomorrow night Wink
    (Just leave the knife at home).
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 am

Diaz wrote:Depends on your definition, as the term scumbags doesn't tell me much as you can define that by as little as someone nicking a box of tissues off you. I'd presume you're thinking of sex offenders and child abusers etc?

As general rule if I wanted to have bit's lopped off people as the rule of law I'd move to a country under Sharia Law. Otherwise, I'm quite happy without vigilante type justice. I know "scumbags" aka sex offenders and child abusers appear something rather less than human but in the end they exist and you have to do something with them that isn't completely inhumane and doesn't reduce society down to their level.

That being said, for recidivist sex offenders and child abusers castration could perhaps be considered an option...but a voluntary one. It would have to be in conjunction with other services to rehabilitate the offender because one limitation is that while it might stop or limit the sex drive the thought processes will remain the same unless treated and you have the eternal problem of them going back into the same situation they came out of and going back to crime. I'd suggest they be offered a trade-off - preventative detention which is an open ended sentence or a set sentence (because they have done the crime, they should still do the time) with surgery to remove their gonads. That way they get a choice, they can either have their freedom limited to protect society from them or have the surgery and do the required time to show justice is being done but with the sweetener that they get freedom at the end.
    Very good explanation. Yes we could talk about sex offenders. We could also talk about the pricks of boy racers who attacked the lady out by Christchurch airport. We could also include people who miss treat their kids. You could also include the fuck heads that sit on the benefit all their life and refuse to work. The list goes on.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Sat May 30, 2009 9:38 am

master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:

Sorry I am booked out grabbing loose bits for the next 6 weeks. You will have to make an appointment.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Sat May 30, 2009 9:39 am

Jesus Christ wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:

No.

Define scumbag lowlives.

Well he's a fuckwit.

I'll say that much.
    Fully agree on that one.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat May 30, 2009 10:39 am

happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:

Sorry I am booked out grabbing loose bits for the next 6 weeks. You will have to make an appointment.

Surely you can squeeze some time in to massage my dangly bits? I'll be ever so grateful.
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Sat May 30, 2009 12:21 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus christ will do it.

Surely you can squeeze some time in to massage my dangly bits? I'll be ever so grateful.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat May 30, 2009 1:52 pm

happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    happycamper wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus christ will do it.

I take your *silence* as a yes?

('speak now or forever hold your piece' => 'those that are silent give consent')

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 am