Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC

canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC Empty Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC

Post  canterella Fri May 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Isn't there anything more important to discuss, like for instance
    DA BUDGET?? Laughing
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC Empty Re: Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC

Post  Jesus Christ Fri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah I'm getting sick of reading the tiger threads.

That being said, the Budget was pretty meh.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC Empty Re: Are you getting fed up with tiger threads at SC

Post  master5o1 Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

There was a budget? Oh wow, I thought that was just a "no money to you, and you, and you, heres $50 -- be back by 10pm, k? not you, you can go with him tonight.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Sat May 30, 2009 12:28 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat May 30, 2009 12:37 am

I'm going to do what they did to Obama, at least on a nicer, slightly more sarcastic level:

JOHN KEY'S NATIONAL HAS BEEN THE SHITTIEST GOVERNMENT WE HAVE HAD EVER SINCE HELEN CLARK'S LABOUR.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:26 pm