Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
Waireka
debs
superarmy
7 posters

Man bites off his own Penis

superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Man bites off his own Penis Empty Man bites off his own Penis

Post  superarmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

A man has been hospitalised after biting off his own penis.

The man (26), a resident of Brooklyn, New York, was discovered by police behind a building, bleeding profusely.

He was found to have bitten off the tip (presumably the glans) of his own penis, apparently by contortion.

He is now recovering in hospital. It is not clear what became of the portion of his penis he gnashed off.

Police are frank about the mystifying nature of the case: “How he did it? Limber, I guess. Not the work of a sane mind.”

He was previously accused of violating a 13-year-old girl, and was later sentenced to two months for misdemeanours.

Sauce

So...... Rolling Eyes
    debs
    debs
    Giant
    Giant

Man bites off his own Penis Empty Re: Man bites off his own Penis

Post  debs Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

OMG Laughing Laughing

I guess he was quite capable of taking care of himself
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Anyone watched 'Little Children' - weird weird weird movie (boring too), but the pedo on that castrated himself.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

And in a related (possibly worse) story

Man bites off his friends penis

A friendship between two men turned to tragedy when one bit off and swallowed the penis of the other, resulting in likely loss of liberty for one and the unrecoverable loss of manhood for the other.

Marian Milczarek (53) became embroiled in a fight with his best friend, Wojciech Sowinski,who suffered the loss of his penis, having it bitten off and apparently gulped down by Sowinski in the course of their altercation.

The two men began fighting when an argument over a borrowed trailer escalated into physical violence. According to Milczarek: “[Sowinki] began hitting me with a chain and then pulled down my trousers and started biting. It was agony.”

Medical technology has advanced to the degree that a severed penis can be reattached upon successful recovery of the organ and timely surgery.

However, a subsequent search by police and emergency medical staff failed to yield up the missing male member. Police suspect that Sowinski may have eaten it, having probably consumed it during their fight.

“If we’d had the other bit of his penis we could have sewn it back on,” said Dr Adam Domanasiewicz from the hospital in nearby Trzebnica, where Milczarek is recovering.

Sowinski is now facing a 10 year prison sentence for the assault.
    source

But wait, theres more

Boy born with extra penis on back
    A baby boy born with an extra penis on his back has had it amputated in a successful operation in Hebei, China. His parents, a farming family, apparently did not notice at first, but soon took him to hospital on realising his extra endowment. See the infant and his extra member in complete detail here.

The medical diagnosis proffered was that a parasitic twin (a condition where twins fail to develop normally in the womb and one becomes conjoined or reabsorbed, etc.) developed partially, with only the genitals forming completely, and subsequently became attached to the back of the surviving foetus. The twin cum penis also apparently had one complete testicle, the other having been lost.

As the extra penis was apparently attached to the spine and nervous system of the infant, the three hour long operation to remove is posed a high degree of difficulty, but was completed successfully, with the baby showing no signs of nerve damage. He is expected to be discharged in two weeks.

Source

What a fucked up world eh?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Oh man, why the fuck would you amputate the second penis? Seriously, he would be awesome having threesomes (too bad there are almost no women in China).

Mind you, giving your child a piggyback might constitute for paedophilia/rape
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Boy born with extra penis on back
    A baby boy born with an extra penis on his back has had it amputated in a successful operation in Hebei, China. His parents, a farming family, apparently did not notice at first, but soon took him to hospital on realising his extra endowment. See the infant and his extra member in complete detail here.

The medical diagnosis proffered was that a parasitic twin (a condition where twins fail to develop normally in the womb and one becomes conjoined or reabsorbed, etc.) developed partially, with only the genitals forming completely, and subsequently became attached to the back of the surviving foetus. The twin cum penis also apparently had one complete testicle, the other having been lost.

As the extra penis was apparently attached to the spine and nervous system of the infant, the three hour long operation to remove is posed a high degree of difficulty, but was completed successfully, with the baby showing no signs of nerve damage. He is expected to be discharged in two weeks.

Source

What a fucked up world eh?[/quote]

He could have been a very popular addition to the threesome genre when he became an adult. haha.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 pm

And if he turned gay, reach arounds would be a thing of the past.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm

master5o1 wrote:And if he turned gay, reach arounds would be a thing of the past.

You know way too much about that to be straight.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:And if he turned gay, reach arounds would be a thing of the past.

I know way too much about everything. Damn wikipedia.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Laughing Laughing
    happycamper
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

Post  happycamper Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Och.
    superarmy
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:17 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Yeah, Wikipedia, I'm sure.....
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

superarmy wrote:
    one bit off and swallowed the penis of the other, resulting in ... the unrecoverable loss of manhood

I really dislike this use of the word 'manhood' to refer to just one of many many aspects of manhood. A man with less of a penis can be just as much of a man, with strength of character, and other masculine traits (though not necessarily the stereotypical ones).

There. I've said it. Smile
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

superarmy wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Waireka wrote:

Yeah, Wikipedia, I'm sure.....

Well, with obvious help from 4chan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content