Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
Psalter
Waireka
frup
the distant one
8 posters

Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war Empty Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war

Post  the distant one Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:10 pm

classic television!!!!

soon as I saw the ad I knew it was her....!!!

seriously watch it or TVNZ on demand it later!!!! Smilecity memebers at their finest

from TDO
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war Empty Re: Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war

Post  frup Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Lol, it better be on demand or I won't see it, no way I'm getting out of my nice warm bed to go to the lounge and watch boring old TV.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war Empty Re: Twolfy is currently on TV2!!!! neighbours at war

Post  the distant one Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm

hahaha yeah its a new zealand programme so it will be on demand.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm

<--- Is waiting for the link once it's up.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm

All neighbours at war are obese!
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Edited

Last edited by metcalfj on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Edited

Last edited by Psalter on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm

ok so was twolfy a nutter in sc ? cos for the first time watching that show I truly could not for the life of me work out why her neighbour was giving her such a hard time.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am

Woe-is-me drama queen. Not a bitch but just a little out of touch with reality.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 am

I've never minded TWolfy, she has wonderful intentions, just a drama magnet offline I believe.

I still want to see this though.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 am

Neighbours at War
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

Waireka wrote:I've never minded TWolfy, she has wonderful intentions, just a drama magnet offline I believe.

I still want to see this though.

We saw her while out shopping a few years ago... TDO pointed her out but can't miss the boob-tatts.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am

83T'na wrote:Neighbours at War

Only avaliable within NZ.

I am disappoint.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 am

Aaawww - bugga!!!!!!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 am

Anyone bored enough to summarise the issue on the episode?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Waireka wrote:Anyone bored enough to summarise the issue on the episode?

I've only watched the first part (TWolfy's side of it) and about half the second so far.

But, he looks like a real looney tune to me. His wife is no better either. She actually smacked TWolfy at one stage. Talita has evidence of the abuse and it all seems to stem from the fact that Talita creeps this guy out in some way. So far, there is no justification for his behaviour.

I'll get back to it later. Not really in the mood to watch this kind of thing right now.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Yeah he came across as not all there - same with his wife.

Twolfy kept taping them on her phone (he'd get drunk and play the Haka really loudly, then come out onto the street and yell abuse at her house). But he knew she was taping him so not sure how much was just him playing up because of that.

And Twolfy one time told the wife to fuck off, so the wife apparently hit her and ended up with an injury to her mouth with Twolfy said she didnt do.

It was hilarious. Mad Butcher came in at the end, made them shake hands, told them to let it go, made them hug and gave them a meat pack each. hahahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:07 pm