Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

Zambuka

metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Zambuka Empty Zambuka

Post  metcalfj Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Is Ghey

An Error Has Occurred
    Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only staff members can create accounts at this time.

What is the point of posting a link to the site if only known knobheads can join????
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Zambuka Empty Re: Zambuka

Post  Waireka Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 pm

metcalfj wrote:Is Ghey

An Error Has Occurred
    Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum. Only staff members can create accounts at this time.

What is the point of posting a link to the site if only known knobheads can join????

You are missing out on nothing, unless of course you enjoy pixilated beverages, excessive use of smileys and constant back slapping?
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Waireka wrote:
    metcalfj wrote:Is Ghey

An Error Has Occurred

You are missing out on nothing, unless of course you enjoy pixilated beverages, excessive use of smileys and constant back slapping?

Surely you mean back stabbing?
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

I didn't imagine that I was, and I guess if a certain group of people want to hang out and net-masturbate in private that is their choice. But why use a have a link to the site in their SC profiles?
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Perhaps so you become tempted enough to contact them personally. That way they can dangle the carrot of acceptance into their forum whilst subjecting you to perverted initiation rituals.

Go find out for us?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 pm

izzi wrote:Perhaps so you become tempted enough to contact them personally. That way they can dangle the carrot of acceptance into their forum whilst subjecting you to perverted initiation rituals.

Go find out for us?

I looked, but I can't find any way to contact them on the home page. Suspect

Nope - not even 'help' is of help. No
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Just put up a post for Pricey7 in SC. I'm sure he'll help you out.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

izzi wrote:Just put up a post for Pricey7 in SC. I'm sure he'll help you out.

Laughing No way would he help me out. Doesn't trust me in the least. alien

Last edited by 83T'na on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 pm