Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+10
the distant one
woody67
ydekm
master5o1
Waireka
relict
izzi
ChelseaT
canterella
Psalter
14 posters

Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch?

Poll

????

[ 9 ]
    Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Bar_left56%Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Bar_left44%Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Empty Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch?

Post  Psalter Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 pm

One vote from me.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Empty Re: Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch?

Post  canterella Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm

The Latin American football matches are usually a pleasure to watch, especially if Brasil is playing. The rest is boring.
    I hate the word 'soccer' BTW.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch? Empty Re: Who thinks soccer is a shit game to watch?

Post  ChelseaT Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Football.

FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Soccer can be great.

As an aside, have I gone completely balmy or have they been playing music (using that term very loosely) during the games?
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm

I guess I could find an interest in soccer or football if I had reason, but at this point in time, I have never looked for or stumbled across a reason. So I haven't replied to the poll.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Soccer is boring, but I find Rugby and all related to Rugby sports, Cricket, Hockey... etc... boring.

Basketball, KBing and occasionally Netball (NZ vs. Aussie) are the only sports I will watch.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:00 pm

ChelseaT wrote:Football.

FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL.

this. Like what apparently happened to Savant on Friday. Foot->Ball.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:Football.

FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL.

this. Like what apparently happened to Savant on Friday. Foot->Ball.

I wish it was a recognised sport.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm

No wonder they have riots....a sports game that can go 90 minutes with no fucking score would make me want to smash the drunk next to me too...mind you if David Beckham was a mute he would be the sexiest man alive in my opinion.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I find football alot like cricket, its about the skill set being displayed during the match. if you cant appreicate the level of skill involved you wont like it. If your always looking for a result its not the game for you.

I for one will be watching the a;;; whits one tuesday and would have watched the aussies if it wasnt on at 6:30 am on a work day
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

PS TDO is drunk
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 pm

FUTEBOL!!!!!

It is The Beautiful Game. I fucking love it! Am thinking I may go to the world cup in Brasil.
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 am

Not my thing, but its better than rugby. rugbys r dum.

Cricket however, I will park my ass in front of the tv and watch an entire test match. I love cricket.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Sassydot wrote:Not my thing, but its better than rugby. rugbys r dum.

Cricket however, I will park my ass in front of the tv and watch an entire test match. I love cricket.

sweet.... we are currently planning overseas holidays I have already deemed it shall be an english summer so I can through a howle game at lords....
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm

soccer is totally shit.

But I think all sports are shit.

including the special olympics... yeah, I went there.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Summoner wrote:soccer is totally shit.

Are you gutted that the special Olympians are better at sport than you, a fully able bodied person?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Spooky_Child wrote:

Are you gutted that the special Olympians are better at sport than you, a fully able bodied person?

No. Why? Is this something you painfully go through yourself?
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Spooky_Child wrote:

Well its not fair the cunts have wheels!!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Spooky_Child wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    Spooky_Child wrote:

Well its not fair the cunts have wheels!!

Then push one out and take his chair, sorted. What's he going to do? Chase you?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:36 pm