The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    I confess

    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:40 pm

    Psalter wrote:
    ydekm wrote:Get used to it

    BRB, fapping.

    Mind the semen.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:43 pm

    ydekm wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    ydekm wrote:Get used to it

    BRB, fapping.

    Mind the semen.

    Lol'd.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  83T'na on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

    Kissme wrote:
    Sassydot wrote:
    ydekm wrote:I also confess that it's likely that I have the filthiest mouth of anyone, at least female, I know.

    I'd probably give you a run for your money Embarassed


    I think I could quite possible outdo you both. Haha, like it's something to be proud of. Actually, have mellowed a little bit due to my last job having freaky tongue speaking crazy christian lady complaining every chance she got.

    I regard swearing at work unprofessional in the extreme. It shows a lack of control.

    That said, off duty, there are some words I avoid, but I swear way too much. Probably not like you guys though.
    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:54 pm

    Meh, everyone swears in my workplace. They are just words.

    Some of the most successful people I've ever known swear like sailors... so if it doesnt hinder them, it's not going to hinder me.
    Anjewel
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  Anjewel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:58 pm

    I swear at work with the peeps I take care off, except I don't use the F word or the C word. The oldies love that they can talk naturally and normally with me, because they bloody swear like troupers themselves and hate that they have to watch what they say with other Staff.
    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 pm

    ydekm wrote:I am serious....

    I dont really do sarcastic on here.

    TDO here cant be bothered logging inand out, but I can confirm she thinks farts are funny much to my detriments though it provides for many laughs when we both eat something bad and then attack my cousin hahaha
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

    I confess that I love to pop pimples.

    And the videos of cysts being burst are in my favourites folder.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  frup on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:I confess that I love to pop pimples.

    And the videos of cysts being burst are in my favourites folder.



    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  Psalter on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm

    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

    Psalter wrote:

    Oh man totally sick, but I would be in there with the tweezers in a flash.
    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm

    I confess that if I know someone (not close friends someone)has a blog, I will look for it when I'm bored at work.
    I usually find them too.


    I then sometimes say shit to the person whose blog it is, to see if it appears in their blog.
    It usually works too.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

    Psalter wrote:

    I LOVE IT. Ooooooh the satisfaction when it plops on out of there! I've got this one on repeat!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  Psalter on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

    Speaking of which, thanks to you I have discovered my hidden talent... I am really good at the "turtle sex" sound.

    Also, look up "tortoise sex"
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm

    Psalter wrote:Speaking of which, thanks to you I have discovered my hidden talent... I am really good at the "turtle sex" sound.

    Also, look up "tortoise sex"

    You're welcome.

    You'll have to point me in the right direction with the search, tortoise sex just takes me back to the original turtle sex vid.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Speaking of which, thanks to you I have discovered my hidden talent... I am really good at the "turtle sex" sound.

    Also, look up "tortoise sex"

    You're welcome.

    You'll have to point me in the right direction with the search, tortoise sex just takes me back to the original turtle sex vid.

    Oh wait, is that the point?
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  frup on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm

    I watched about 20 bot fly videos on youtube after posting those pimple ones.

    I've been stuck on badgerbadgerbadger.com for the last half hour at least.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  Psalter on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Speaking of which, thanks to you I have discovered my hidden talent... I am really good at the "turtle sex" sound.

    Also, look up "tortoise sex"

    You're welcome.

    You'll have to point me in the right direction with the search, tortoise sex just takes me back to the original turtle sex vid.

    Oh wait, is that the point?

    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm

    Tortoises look like sock puppets.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm

    Psalter wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Psalter wrote:Speaking of which, thanks to you I have discovered my hidden talent... I am really good at the "turtle sex" sound.

    Also, look up "tortoise sex"

    You're welcome.

    You'll have to point me in the right direction with the search, tortoise sex just takes me back to the original turtle sex vid.

    Oh wait, is that the point?


    Sounds like buffalo.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  83T'na on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:55 pm

    I confess, I lol! ed.

    http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=191469

    I confess - Page 5 Savantwithorange
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:31 pm

    frup wrote:I watched about 20 bot fly videos on youtube after posting those pimple ones.

    I've been stuck on badgerbadgerbadger.com for the last half hour at least.

    http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/footy.html
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 am

    I confess I slightly puked on myself on friday night. Managed to swallow most of it though.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ____ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 am

    I hate, hate, hate making or taking phone calls. At my old job I could do it fine but as soon as I got home if the phone rang I wouldn't answer unless I was expecting it or it was mum. And I dont answer if the number is blocked.
    avatar
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ydekm on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

    ____ wrote:I hate, hate, hate making or taking phone calls. At my old job I could do it fine but as soon as I got home if the phone rang I wouldn't answer unless I was expecting it or it was mum. And I dont answer if the number is blocked.

    I dont mind making phone calls but I wont pick up unknown numbers on my phone.
    And I dont answer the home phone often.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  ChelseaT on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 pm

    I used to hate phoning companies or government departments, I could ring people I knew just fine. I've since found a new love for it. I ring companies to complain all the time (genuine reasons only).

    I confess that I have trouble with weighted doors, previously unopened jars, and ring pull cans.

    Sponsored content

    I confess - Page 5 Empty Re: I confess

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:54 am