The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Share
    avatar
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Allan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm

    and a slice of fucking cake!

    You insensitive cock smokers
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Psalter on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

    Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Allan
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Allan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:48 pm

    why the 'roll eyes' emote?

    I thought it was pretty obvious, just a couple from the threads I was looking...

    83T'na wrote:I'll be having to go to Mt Eden to meet with my lawyer in the next couple of weeks.
    I'll meet you for coffee.

    83T'na wrote:ChelseaT - I'll have some time tomorrow, let me buy you a coffee down in Albany somewhere. We can commiserate with each other over a large slice of mud cake and too much whipped cream.

    83T'na wrote:Do we get coffee and cake before you go? Crying or Very sad

    Meh, maybe it's just me
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

    I asked two people for coffee and they turned me down. Well, they didn't actually answer me.

    So what? It's not like I'm that sensitive I can't take it.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 pm

    83T'na wrote:I asked two people for coffee and they turned me down. Well, they didn't actually answer me.

    So what? It's not like I'm that sensitive I can't take it.

    Sorry 83t'na I didn't see your first post to me until a little while ago. Hence my reply to your second. But I didn't answer once I saw it because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

    I don't have much in common with you and I think it would be weird.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

    That's what I figured.

    Just a sideways attempt to cheer you up. Smile
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 pm

    I would invite the whole damn lot of you for coffee but a) we have no decent coffee places here b) you would have to sell your first born child to afford the airfare to get here and c)it would be weird.
    avatar
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  woody67 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm

    If I was in Auckland that would mean I am on holiday and so NO to coffee and a big HELLO to vinos and any other enhancer I could bring....fuck diasapan chelsea...you need a night on E



    muses whether I will sound like a god aweful hippy to the younger crew...ah well
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  83T'na on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 am

    woody67 wrote:If I was in Auckland that would mean I am on holiday and so NO to coffee and a big HELLO to vinos and any other enhancer I could bring....fuck diasapan chelsea...you need a night on E



    muses whether I will sound like a god aweful hippy to the younger crew...ah well

    I'll be in for the vinos.

    Just so you know, you sound like a god awful hippy to this oldie. Laughing
    avatar
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  frup on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 am

    woody67 wrote:If I was in Auckland that would mean I am on holiday and so NO to coffee and a big HELLO to vinos and any other enhancer I could bring....fuck diasapan chelsea...you need a night on E



    muses whether I will sound like a god aweful hippy to the younger crew...ah well

    No, just like someone who enjoys destroying their brain.
    avatar
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  woody67 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 am

    only every so often frup I'm not an abuser of mothers little helpers but fuck life isn't a rehearsal and all that!
    avatar
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Sassydot on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 am

    izzi wrote:I would invite the whole damn lot of you for coffee but a) we have no decent coffee places here b) you would have to sell your first born child to afford the airfare to get here and c)it would be weird.

    I went to school (not Timaru) with a girl from there
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  izzi on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 am

    Sassydot wrote:
    izzi wrote:I would invite the whole damn lot of you for coffee but a) we have no decent coffee places here b) you would have to sell your first born child to afford the airfare to get here and c)it would be weird.

    I went to school (not Timaru) with a girl from there

    That narrows it down No

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  ydekm on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am

    woody67 wrote:only every so often frup I'm not an abuser of mothers little helpers but fuck life isn't a rehearsal and all that!

    Like.
    avatar
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Sassydot on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 am

    izzi wrote:
    Sassydot wrote:
    izzi wrote:I would invite the whole damn lot of you for coffee but a) we have no decent coffee places here b) you would have to sell your first born child to afford the airfare to get here and c)it would be weird.

    I went to school (not Timaru) with a girl from there

    That narrows it down No

    Sorry, I'm not at my best before 7am LOL I didn't realise I'd posted that half-written. Meant to come back to it.

    Edited, is who it was.
    I was under the impression mostly everyone ended up at Timaru for HS, I guess not!


    Last edited by Sassydot on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove a name)
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  izzi on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 am

    A lot went there but they go all over NZ now. I know her, not really well but with only 600 people to chose from you 'know' everyone here

    Sponsored content

    Re: Would some fucker PLEASE meet 83T'na for a fucking coffee!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm