The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Fonterra

    Share
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Fonterra

    Post  canterella on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

    Isn't it having a Fonterra logo avatar and Fonterra website on a profile against Slime City rules, something to do with advertising and if it is so, would anyone be able to write a nice letter of complain to SC admin?
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

    canterella wrote:Isn't it having a Fonterra logo avatar and Fonterra website on a profile against Slime City rules, something to do with advertising and if it is so, would anyone be able to write a nice letter of complain to SC admin?

    SSB is a shareholder in Fonterra (as a dairy farmer) so might well be entitled to use it.

    If you're really concerned, contact SC Admin or Fonterra themselves.
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  canterella on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

    I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?
    It will be interesting to see what admin has as an answer to that.

    I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

    canterella wrote:I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?
    It will be interesting to see what admin has as an answer to that.

    I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.

    Fair enough then.
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  canterella on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

    Win.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  Donkeycheese on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm

    canterella wrote:Win.

    stirrer

    funny though!!
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  ____ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

    canterella wrote:I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?
    It will be interesting to see what admin has as an answer to that.

    I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.

    That guy got silenced because they were a trolling moron.
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  canterella on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm

    ____ wrote:
    canterella wrote:I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?
    It will be interesting to see what admin has as an answer to that.

    I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.

    That guy got silenced because they were a trolling moron.

    Exactly. No difference there between those two, except in the level of literacy, perhaps.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Fonterra

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:42 pm