Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

Fonterra

canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Fonterra Empty Fonterra

Post  canterella Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Isn't it having a Fonterra logo avatar and Fonterra website on a profile against Slime City rules, something to do with advertising and if it is so, would anyone be able to write a nice letter of complain to SC admin?
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Fonterra Empty Re: Fonterra

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

canterella wrote:Isn't it having a Fonterra logo avatar and Fonterra website on a profile against Slime City rules, something to do with advertising and if it is so, would anyone be able to write a nice letter of complain to SC admin?

SSB is a shareholder in Fonterra (as a dairy farmer) so might well be entitled to use it.

If you're really concerned, contact SC Admin or Fonterra themselves.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?
    It will be interesting to see what admin has as an answer to that.

I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

canterella wrote:I did.
    So you say that he's entitled to use it because he's a shareholder BUT then any owner of a small or a big business or a shareholder in a company can use a company logo in their avatar and community profile and it would not be deemed as free advertising?

I remember recently a member advertising V energy drink, he got silenced pretty quickly.

Fair enough then.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Win.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm

canterella wrote:Win.

stirrer

funny though!!
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

That guy got silenced because they were a trolling moron.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm

____ wrote:

That guy got silenced because they were a trolling moron.

Exactly. No difference there between those two, except in the level of literacy, perhaps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:24 pm