The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Phobias - Do you have any?

    Share
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.

    Lovestory is a member here. Multi. An obvious one too. Gonna own up?

    And this. Really? Way to throw someone under the bus.

    she's probably one of mine - I've got heaps!!!
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.

    Lovestory is a member here. Multi. An obvious one too. Gonna own up?

    And this. Really? Way to throw someone under the bus.

    she's probably one of mine - I've got heaps!!!

    You calling her a sexually transmitted disease?

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.

    Lovestory is a member here. Multi. An obvious one too. Gonna own up?

    And this. Really? Way to throw someone under the bus.


    Really? It's a multi account... they will make another one if they care enough.

    And re the Kier-bear comparison:
    When I "insult" Kieran, I do it as me. If I was to take personal-ish information, posted a little niavely (no offence 83tna) by Kieran, and use it to make jokes at his expense while posting as an "unknown" user... that would be different.


    And to do it under the guise of "oh well it's a public forum, 83tna can just believe I have been lurking, rather than knowing I am a member there and it's my multiple account but I am too pussy for any one to know what I say about them behind their back, but they all do anyway because I am the world's biggest gossip....."


    Sorry... tangent town.

    I'm just saying why engage 83tna in Smilecity under a multi-ID, rather than in here. I thought open and honest dicussion was the point of Tartarus. And if you are truly too scared to do so, as yourself, then you're a bit of a cunt to do it at all.

    And also, Psalter asked me in the weekend if I was brokeback in SC. I'm not. so INB4 Laughing


    Last edited by ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

    [quote="____"

    You calling her a sexually transmitted disease?[/quote]

    which her? Actually, that doesn't matter. The answer is still yes.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:03 pm

    ydekm wrote:Really? It's a multi account... they will make another one if they care enough.

    They wouldn't have to if you weren't so intent on outing them.

    ydekm wrote:And re the Kier-bear comparison:
    When I "insult" Kieran, I do it as me. If I was to take personal-ish information, posted a little niavely (no offence 83tna) by Kieran, and use it to make jokes at his expense while posting as an "unknown" user... that would be different.

    I'm just saying why engage 83tna in Smilecity under a multi-ID, rather than in here. I thought open and honest dicussion was the point of Tartarus. And if you are truly too scared to do so, as yourself, then you're a bit of a cunt to do it at all.

    Because the opportunity to make the joke arose there, not here.

    And as far as I can work out, lovestory is a multi of more than one person. You're screwing over your own friends here too.

    And and and, "as yourself" means squat. I have more than one 'self'. I behave differently here than I would in front of my mother. Neither of these 'selves' are fake. Thus, some people like anonymity online in certain circumstances, and other times are okay with posting with their online name and subsequent persona attached.

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

    We'll have to agree to disagree.

    Lovestory is predominately one person.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:20 pm

    I'd also like to add, for the lurkers, that I'm not lovestory, I've never had nor used a multi ever.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:I'd also like to add, for the lurkers, that I'm not lovestory, I've never had nor used a multi ever.

    I have and do (for the lurkers only, not the members here)

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:I'd also like to add, for the lurkers, that I'm not lovestory, I've never had nor used a multi ever.

    I didnt mean to infer it was you. If I did.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm

    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:I'd also like to add, for the lurkers, that I'm not lovestory, I've never had nor used a multi ever.

    I didnt mean to infer it was you. If I did.

    No, I didn't take that at all, but I could see how if people were lurking they could assume by my reaction that that is what you meant.
    avatar
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  frup on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm

    This thread requires Lord of the Rings Power Metal.



    No sign of life did flicker
    In floods of tears she cried
    "All hope's lost it can't be undone
    They're wasted and gone"

    "Save me your speeches
    I know (They blinded us all)
    What you want
    You will take it away from me
    Take it and I know for sure
    The light she once brought in
    Is gone forevermore"

    Like sorrowful seaguls they sang
    "(We're) lost in the deep shades
    The misty cloud brought
    (A wailing when beauty was gone
    Come take a look at the sky)
    Monstrous it covered the shore
    Fearful into the unknown"
    Quietly it crept in new horror
    Insanity reigned
    And spilled the first blood
    When the old king was slain

    chorus:
    Nightfall
    Quietly crept in and changed us all
    Nightfall
    Quietly crept in and changed us all
    Nightfall
    Immortal land lies down in agony

    "How long shall we
    Mourn in the dark
    the bliss and the beauty
    Will not return
    Say farewell to sadness and grief
    Though long and hard the road may be"
    But even in silence I heard the words
    "An oath we shall swear
    By the name of the one
    Until the world's end
    It can't be broken"

    Just wondering how
    I can still hear these voices inside

    The doom of the Noldor drew near

    The words of a banished king
    "I swear revenge"
    Filled with anger aflamed our hearts
    Full of hate full of pride
    We screamed for revenge

    chorus

    "Vala he is that's what you said
    Then your oath's been sworn in vain
    (But) freely you came and
    You freely shall depart
    (So) never trust the northern winds
    Never turn your back on friends"

    "Oh I'm heir of the high lord!"
    "You better don't trust him"
    The enemy of mine
    Isn't he of your kind and
    Finally you may follow me
    Farewell
    He said

    chorus

    Back to where it all began
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:04 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    izzi wrote:You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?

    As Psalter said earlier, if this person is a member here (I have my suspicions) they could be banned for sharing what we talk about. As far as I'm aware it's the first time it's happened.

    If I wanted to share that joke in SC, I would have put it up myself. That's what it is - a joke shared with people I trust. Keeping that trust is what differentiates this place from the other. I had thought there was a minimal level of integrity over there at best, now there is even less for me. None of us are especially 'friends', but there is loyalty and integrity here.

    You have to remember this forum is public, so technically lovestory wouldn't need to be a member to view and copy/paste into SC. It is a bit lame that this site was setup to be open and transparent but people from here are using their multis to insult/have a go/belittle members in SC. Seems a little pointless. Grow a pair already.

    Now I'm not having a go here, but can you explain why you considered it an insult/having a go/belittling? It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.

    It could have been anyone so there's little point going on about it.

    Except to say I had thought that part of the reason this site was set up was to get away from the 'gossip' shit that goes on in other forums. For someone who IS a member here to have done that might suggest we should question their integrity. That's all.
    Yes, I'm sure it was intended only as a joke and to be honest, considering the context it was fucking funny too. It was just made in the wrong place.

    All done and over with as far as I'm concerned. Let's move on.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

    83T'na wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    izzi wrote:You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?

    As Psalter said earlier, if this person is a member here (I have my suspicions) they could be banned for sharing what we talk about. As far as I'm aware it's the first time it's happened.

    If I wanted to share that joke in SC, I would have put it up myself. That's what it is - a joke shared with people I trust. Keeping that trust is what differentiates this place from the other. I had thought there was a minimal level of integrity over there at best, now there is even less for me. None of us are especially 'friends', but there is loyalty and integrity here.

    You have to remember this forum is public, so technically lovestory wouldn't need to be a member to view and copy/paste into SC. It is a bit lame that this site was setup to be open and transparent but people from here are using their multis to insult/have a go/belittle members in SC. Seems a little pointless. Grow a pair already.

    Now I'm not having a go here, but can you explain why you considered it an insult/having a go/belittling? It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.

    It could have been anyone so there's little point going on about it.

    Except to say I had thought that part of the reason this site was set up was to get away from the 'gossip' shit that goes on in other forums. For someone who IS a member here to have done that might suggest we should question their integrity. That's all.
    Yes, I'm sure it was intended only as a joke and to be honest, considering the context it was fucking funny too. It was just made in the wrong place.

    All done and over with as far as I'm concerned. Let's move on.

    Whoa whoa whoa. You don't bring new details to the table and then tell people it's the end of the discussion.
    If you're in any doubt as to why this site was set up, you only have to look at the header of the fucking page.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:16 pm

    I have a phobia of this boring discussion.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 pm

    ____ wrote:I have a phobia of this boring discussion.

    I have a phobia of females having a scrap and NOT ending up in the jelly wrestling pool
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 pm

    Pfft, see me in a jelly wrestling pool and then you'll have a real phobia.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm

    izzi wrote:Pfft, see me in a jelly wrestling pool and then you'll have a real phobia.

    deal!


    I also have a phobia of chicks-with-dicks
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:
    izzi wrote:Pfft, see me in a jelly wrestling pool and then you'll have a real phobia.

    deal!


    I also have a phobia of chicks-with-dicks

    Does it have to be my dick or can it be someone elses?
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 pm

    izzi wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    izzi wrote:Pfft, see me in a jelly wrestling pool and then you'll have a real phobia.

    deal!


    I also have a phobia of chicks-with-dicks

    Does it have to be my dick or can it be someone elses?

    I don't want to see ANYONE'S dick, thanks.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm

    83T'na wrote:
    izzi wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    izzi wrote:Pfft, see me in a jelly wrestling pool and then you'll have a real phobia.

    deal!


    I also have a phobia of chicks-with-dicks

    Does it have to be my dick or can it be someone elses?

    I don't want to see ANYONE'S dick, thanks.

    we can't all be lesbians marks
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 pm

    Pretty sure there was talks of DC posting cock (namely, his) on SC?

    When's this happening?
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:Pretty sure there was talks of DC posting cock (namely, his) on SC?

    When's this happening?

    yeah, I have got my cheques so I may as well. Someone challenged me to write ALOT on the old fella though, so that may be more emabarrasing than I originally hoped. But I reckon I may as well get banned (well, one of my ID's. DC - I'll miss him..)

    Just need to get a(nother) photo of my cock, and I'll be away. Wonder what my wife will say she walks in on me with my wanger in hand, camera-a-ready
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Psalter on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

    I would just like to say that there was fisting porn on SC for more than a year.

    That is all.
    avatar
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  frup on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm

    Psalter wrote:I would just like to say that there was fisting porn on SC for more than a year.

    That is all.

    5o1 showed me that once when I was around at his. I lol'd. I'm pretty sure he visited it quite regularly Cool

    Sponsored content

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:20 am