The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Phobias - Do you have any?

    Share
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 am

    83T'na wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    I could say the same about 83tna and the shower head.

    GAH - Why bring it up?

    Because Kier-Bear was going to sleep and wanted some last minute mental images to help with his dreams.

    Oh Christ - you put ME in Kieran's dreams? pale

    Who's Kieran? Don't you mean Kier-Bear?

    I also mentioned his mother a couple of times to really traumatise the guy.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 am

    Sadist. I would love to be able to think like that sometimes. Laughing
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

    I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.
    avatar
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Sassydot on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 am

    Spiders and the dark.

    Its just as well we have kids, cos it explains away the nightlights throughout the house! Laughing

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 am

    83T'na wrote:I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.

    Lovestory is a member here. Multi. An obvious one too. Gonna own up?
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Psalter on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

    Mad


    Last edited by Psalter on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 am

    A mistake to own up or a mistake that she's a multi?
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am

    I've deleted the comment she made. Provided it never happens again, I'll be happy.
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

    You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  83T'na on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 am

    izzi wrote:You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?

    As Psalter said earlier, if this person is a member here (I have my suspicions) they could be banned for sharing what we talk about. As far as I'm aware it's the first time it's happened.

    If I wanted to share that joke in SC, I would have put it up myself. That's what it is - a joke shared with people I trust. Keeping that trust is what differentiates this place from the other. I had thought there was a minimal level of integrity over there at best, now there is even less for me. None of us are especially 'friends', but there is loyalty and integrity here.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Waireka on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

    You do realise anyone can see everything written here?

    Information is often relayed and posted on other sites we can't read.

    Also, SC multis are usually obvious and in some cases aren't used exclusively by one individual.
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 am

    Um, this is an open forum. Stuff from here crosses over to SC, Zambuka and numerous other places. It's not like we don't quote SC all the time? We would quote Zambuka but I think we all got booted from there. Is there some forum rule here I don't know about?
    avatar
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Sassydot on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 am

    I'm not sure I understand the drama - the internet is still essentially a public domain. Any concept of privacy online is largely just an illusion.
    If you don't want stuff shared with the world, don't share it at all.
    avatar
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  izzi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

    I read your post Psalter and thought you'd gone mad....and indeed I am correct.

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 am

    83T'na wrote:
    izzi wrote:You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?

    As Psalter said earlier, if this person is a member here (I have my suspicions) they could be banned for sharing what we talk about. As far as I'm aware it's the first time it's happened.

    If I wanted to share that joke in SC, I would have put it up myself. That's what it is - a joke shared with people I trust. Keeping that trust is what differentiates this place from the other. I had thought there was a minimal level of integrity over there at best, now there is even less for me. None of us are especially 'friends', but there is loyalty and integrity here.

    You have to remember this forum is public, so technically lovestory wouldn't need to be a member to view and copy/paste into SC. It is a bit lame that this site was setup to be open and transparent but people from here are using their multis to insult/have a go/belittle members in SC. Seems a little pointless. Grow a pair already.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

    I fucking hate centipedes etc, and am not that crazy about massive spiders (especially after a huge one crawled over my face in London whilst I was sleeping).

    I don't get why so many girls are scared of birds? I know heaps of females who hate them, and put all birds in the pigeon/flying rat category.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am

    Donkeycheese wrote:I fucking hate centipedes etc, and am not that crazy about massive spiders (especially after a huge one crawled over my face in London whilst I was sleeping).

    I don't get why so many girls are scared of birds? I know heaps of females who hate them, and put all birds in the pigeon/flying rat category.


    Yeah I don't really get that bird phobia either. My brother used to be terrified of magpies after having one divebomb him and hit him square in the forehead. Fuck that was funny.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 am

    ____ wrote:

    Yeah I don't really get that bird phobia either. My brother used to be terrified of magpies after having one divebomb him and hit him square in the forehead. Fuck that was funny.

    I got attacked by a magpie as a kid - my bro smacked it (and killed it) with a tennis racket. I have also been attacked by a dog (hence the face Very Happy ), but don't have an issue with them either (except when I am in my suit, and they jump up with their sharp claws and fur)
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  canterella on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 am

    I fucking hate cicadas - last summer when I was walking my dog a cicada jumped on my shoulder and I nearly died of fright - tried to shake it off by doing something that to other walkers looked like an epileptic fit Razz
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 am

    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    izzi wrote:You were thinking you were having a private conversation amongst friends?

    As Psalter said earlier, if this person is a member here (I have my suspicions) they could be banned for sharing what we talk about. As far as I'm aware it's the first time it's happened.

    If I wanted to share that joke in SC, I would have put it up myself. That's what it is - a joke shared with people I trust. Keeping that trust is what differentiates this place from the other. I had thought there was a minimal level of integrity over there at best, now there is even less for me. None of us are especially 'friends', but there is loyalty and integrity here.

    You have to remember this forum is public, so technically lovestory wouldn't need to be a member to view and copy/paste into SC. It is a bit lame that this site was setup to be open and transparent but people from here are using their multis to insult/have a go/belittle members in SC. Seems a little pointless. Grow a pair already.

    Now I'm not having a go here, but can you explain why you considered it an insult/having a go/belittling? It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

    ChelseaT wrote:
    It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.

    maybe try harder then

    "Kier-Bear - you are big fucking faggot, and we think you smell funny"

    See, like that
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am

    Donkeycheese wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.

    maybe try harder then

    "Kier-Bear - you are big fucking faggot, and we think you smell funny"

    See, like that

    Again! This time, with FEELING.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ____ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 am

    Rachel, since I can't hit girls and I'm also not in Auckland, can you go hit Chels for me? I'll give you her address.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

    ChelseaT wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    It just looked like a joke from where I was standing. Kind of like how your jokes about Kier-Bear don't actually have any substantial malicious intent.

    maybe try harder then

    "Kier-Bear - you are big fucking faggot, and we think you smell funny"

    See, like that

    Again! This time, with FEELING.

    ha ha

    Kier-Bear - you FEEL like a big fucking faggot, and we think you smell funny. Do you need a care-hug?
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  ChelseaT on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 am

    ydekm wrote:
    83T'na wrote:I now have a phobia about people who come in here, read stuff and then repeat it in Smile City. Mad

    Thanks, lovestory.

    Lovestory is a member here. Multi. An obvious one too. Gonna own up?

    And this. Really? Way to throw someone under the bus.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Phobias - Do you have any?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:23 am