Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+17
Tikva
ydekm
Phoebe
metcalfj
Donkeycheese
Waireka
Summoner
Roadhog
Spooky_Child
frup
the distant one
____
canterella
izzi
ChelseaT
dabiarch
Psalter
21 posters

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 3 Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  Waireka Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Sarey wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Sarey wrote:Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.

Embarassed

'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"

Or in my case "Fuck off, I'm not going to cook you dinner."

Who needs dinner when you have a monkey cake?
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 3 Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Waireka wrote:
    Sarey wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

Embarassed

'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"

Who needs dinner when you have a monkey cake?

True. The monkey is now missing both his ears. I'm still loathe to cut into his happy little face.
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:26 pm

get creative with more icing and turn it into an evil monkey face
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm

If I make him a frowny evil monkey I'll probably feel better about cutting him. Very Happy
    Sassydot
    Sassydot
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Sassydot Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm

that's the spirit!
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Sarey wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

Embarassed

someone give her what she wants

and hit her!!
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Don't worry, I got what I deserved. Twisted Evil
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Sarey wrote:Don't worry, I got what I deserved. Twisted Evil

gold - that made me smile!
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I asked for two black eyes. One just looks so uneven.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:57 pm

What's with using Woody's pic?! It's freaking weird and creepy.
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Dear Adrian,

We have received several further complaints about your behaviour in the forum. Unfortunately, we cannot support any insulting of others or swearing. It is a condition of your use for this facility that you follow the forum rules and do not restrict or inhibit any other members from using or enjoying it.

Following your previous warnings and increasing-length bans, a 6-month ban has now been implemented.

If you choose to use the forum after this time, please note that you should review the <a href="http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumRules.aspx">forum rules</a> to prevent any confusion, and that a permanent ban will be implemented if there is further breaches.

Sincerely,

SmileCity Support

Of course, I would challenge them to show me where I have broken the rules more than has been done by any other member.

But they won't. The cowardly cowards who report me... fuck it must suck being such a no-life loser to not use your words and instead go running to admin.

Swearing? You have a fucking swear filter you fucking idiot cunts... complain about stars will you you yeast infected syphilitic fuck-sticks!? Obviously you have too many feelings.

And I know you will be reading this too Sideshowcoward, alongway (from smart) et al.

The site was a joke, anyway. I got banned even when I wasnt online. Others got banned for having bad hair days! Good riddance!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:57 pm