Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+17
Tikva
ydekm
Phoebe
metcalfj
Donkeycheese
Waireka
Summoner
Roadhog
Spooky_Child
frup
the distant one
____
canterella
izzi
ChelseaT
dabiarch
Psalter
21 posters

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm

damn....you have to be worse.....you need time to study for those exams......
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  Roadhog Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

Two days!

Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

COME OONNNN!

I reckon. You get three months for saying "Sorry"!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Two days!

Horse cock = 2 days.

COME OONNNN!

You could always try not posting.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 pm

The site is a little less intelligent now Psalter... DB, SSB, farmers, hilda, paterj and alongway are doing their darndest to make sure the knowledge levels of the forum drop far to balance their lack of functionality... before you know it everyone will be virtual boozing, slapping eachother on the backs and continually boosting eachothers ego's by saying "I agree" 1000 times per day.

Smilecity will soon be known as... "Ward 11 online" and it shall be only for those who are socially retarded, mentallity unstable, and unloved in life.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Summoner wrote:The site is a little less intelligent now Psalter... DB, SSB, farmers, hilda, paterj and alongway are doing their darndest to make sure the knowledge levels of the forum drop far to balance their lack of functionality... before you know it everyone will be virtual boozing, slapping eachother on the backs and continually boosting eachothers ego's by saying "I agree" 1000 times per day.

Smilecity will soon be known as... "Ward 11 online" and it shall be only for those who are socially retarded, mentallity unstable, and unloved in life.

I agree.

~slaps Kimi on the back~

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 SmlRoflLooks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 SmlRoflLooks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 SmlRoflLooks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. - Page 2 SmlRofl

Oh wait, wrong site.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Two days!

Horse cock = 2 days.

COME OONNNN!

Where's the fun in that?
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Two days!

Horse cock = 2 days.

COME OONNNN!

Where's the fun in that?

I know, not very creative or fun but I laughed a little.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming in to Mt Eden to buy me coffee (bitch), and then I'll make you cry when I say "no, seriously, I don't want to stick my dick in there. I'm straight - I know it was difficult for you to make this move, but back off balls-juggler".

or something like that
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming to Mt Eden dubstep

Mt Eden Dubstep isn't that good
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 am

____ wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming to Mt Eden dubstep

Mt Eden Dubstep isn't that good

they're off to the UK anyway
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming in to Mt Eden to buy me coffee (bitch), and then I'll make you cry when I say "no, seriously, I don't want to stick my dick in there. I'm straight - I know it was difficult for you to make this move, but back off balls-juggler".

or something like that

pfft you never said that to me, it was all like "yeah take it ya dirty bitch, I'll give you financial advice peow peow"

it was good I'll admit it.
    metcalfj
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I wondered if this was partly my fault, but my post has not been deleted and I have not been banned.....so I guess not (if you don't know what I mean, take a closer look at your hilda thread).
    Phoebe
    Phoebe
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Phoebe Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm

ha ha ha, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy smile city is real GAS
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 pm

B& again! I've just drowned myself in my textbook for the last hour or so and I have no brain space for trivial things like memories. Can anyone inform me what I posted that could have got me banned?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 pm

So that coward SSB isn't just a spineless moronic coward, he is a liar too.

No real surprise there though.

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=191520
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

ooo SSB really reminds me of someone. Fuck knows who
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

For a number of years I have called myself 'FITH' (fucked in the head), but in light of the influx of lunatics at SC, I believe that it is time I stopped calling myself that.

Psalter, I am sorry that you are banned for so long, and only wish that I had the intelligence and skills to carry your Torch in your absence....
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 am

Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.
    xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  xiaoge Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Deliberately ignored that thread about names as did not interest me and SSB was the author, but after seeing it via Psalters link, my perception of this cunt has gone lower than I thought was possible.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

woody67 wrote:Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.

ha, no.

Frup is far too reasonable.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Psalter wrote:
    woody67 wrote:Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.

ha, no.

Frup is far too reasonable.

Haha, do I earn a bitch slap if I agree?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Earn? That makes it sound like you want it. Which makes me uncomfortable.
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.

Embarassed
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Sarey wrote:Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.

Embarassed

'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"
    Sarey
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Sarey Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Sarey wrote:Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.

Embarassed

'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"

Or in my case "Fuck off, I'm not going to cook you dinner."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 pm