The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Share
    avatar
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  dabiarch on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm

    damn....you have to be worse.....you need time to study for those exams......

    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Roadhog on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

    Two days!

    Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

    Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

    COME OONNNN!

    I reckon. You get three months for saying "Sorry"!
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Summoner on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

    Two days!

    Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

    Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

    COME OONNNN!


    You could always try not posting.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Summoner on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 pm

    The site is a little less intelligent now Psalter... DB, SSB, farmers, hilda, paterj and alongway are doing their darndest to make sure the knowledge levels of the forum drop far to balance their lack of functionality... before you know it everyone will be virtual boozing, slapping eachother on the backs and continually boosting eachothers ego's by saying "I agree" 1000 times per day.


    Smilecity will soon be known as... "Ward 11 online" and it shall be only for those who are socially retarded, mentallity unstable, and unloved in life.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Waireka on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 pm

    Summoner wrote:The site is a little less intelligent now Psalter... DB, SSB, farmers, hilda, paterj and alongway are doing their darndest to make sure the knowledge levels of the forum drop far to balance their lack of functionality... before you know it everyone will be virtual boozing, slapping eachother on the backs and continually boosting eachothers ego's by saying "I agree" 1000 times per day.


    Smilecity will soon be known as... "Ward 11 online" and it shall be only for those who are socially retarded, mentallity unstable, and unloved in life.

    I agree.

    ~slaps Kimi on the back~



    Oh wait, wrong site.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  ChelseaT on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm

    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

    Two days!

    Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

    Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

    COME OONNNN!


    You could always try not posting.

    Where's the fun in that?
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Summoner on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 pm

    ChelseaT wrote:
    Summoner wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

    Two days!

    Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

    Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

    COME OONNNN!


    You could always try not posting.

    Where's the fun in that?

    I know, not very creative or fun but I laughed a little.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Donkeycheese on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

    Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming in to Mt Eden to buy me coffee (bitch), and then I'll make you cry when I say "no, seriously, I don't want to stick my dick in there. I'm straight - I know it was difficult for you to make this move, but back off balls-juggler".



    or something like that
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  ____ on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

    Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming to Mt Eden dubstep


    Mt Eden Dubstep isn't that good
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Donkeycheese on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 am

    ____ wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming to Mt Eden dubstep


    Mt Eden Dubstep isn't that good

    they're off to the UK anyway
    avatar
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  the distant one on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:Psalter - what with moving to Auckland you won't have time for SC. You'll be too busy coming in to Mt Eden to buy me coffee (bitch), and then I'll make you cry when I say "no, seriously, I don't want to stick my dick in there. I'm straight - I know it was difficult for you to make this move, but back off balls-juggler".



    or something like that

    pfft you never said that to me, it was all like "yeah take it ya dirty bitch, I'll give you financial advice peow peow"

    it was good I'll admit it.
    avatar
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  metcalfj on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 pm

    I wondered if this was partly my fault, but my post has not been deleted and I have not been banned.....so I guess not (if you don't know what I mean, take a closer look at your hilda thread).
    avatar
    Phoebe
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Phoebe on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm

    ha ha ha, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy smile city is real GAS
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  ChelseaT on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 pm

    B& again! I've just drowned myself in my textbook for the last hour or so and I have no brain space for trivial things like memories. Can anyone inform me what I posted that could have got me banned?
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Psalter on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 pm

    So that coward SSB isn't just a spineless moronic coward, he is a liar too.

    No real surprise there though.


    http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=191520

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  ydekm on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

    ooo SSB really reminds me of someone. Fuck knows who
    avatar
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Tikva on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

    For a number of years I have called myself 'FITH' (fucked in the head), but in light of the influx of lunatics at SC, I believe that it is time I stopped calling myself that.

    Psalter, I am sorry that you are banned for so long, and only wish that I had the intelligence and skills to carry your Torch in your absence....
    avatar
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  woody67 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 am

    Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.
    avatar
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  xiaoge on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

    Deliberately ignored that thread about names as did not interest me and SSB was the author, but after seeing it via Psalters link, my perception of this cunt has gone lower than I thought was possible.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Psalter on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

    woody67 wrote:Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.

    ha, no.

    Frup is far too reasonable.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Waireka on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:39 pm

    Psalter wrote:
    woody67 wrote:Frup is doing a grand job of taking up the mantle I reckon.

    ha, no.

    Frup is far too reasonable.

    Haha, do I earn a bitch slap if I agree?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  ____ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 pm

    Earn? That makes it sound like you want it. Which makes me uncomfortable.
    avatar
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Sarey on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm

    Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.













    Embarassed
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Donkeycheese on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

    Sarey wrote:Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.







    Embarassed

    'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"
    avatar
    Sarey
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Sarey on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Sarey wrote:Sometimes a girl likes to be slapped around.







    Embarassed

    'tis true - you can tell those times by her mouth, which says things like "no, i won't iron your shirt". That means, "hit me"

    Or in my case "Fuck off, I'm not going to cook you dinner."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm