Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+17
Tikva
ydekm
Phoebe
metcalfj
Donkeycheese
Waireka
Summoner
Roadhog
Spooky_Child
frup
the distant one
____
canterella
izzi
ChelseaT
dabiarch
Psalter
21 posters

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. Empty Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Dear Adrian,

We have received several further complaints about your behaviour in the forum. Unfortunately, we cannot support any insulting of others or swearing. It is a condition of your use for this facility that you follow the forum rules and do not restrict or inhibit any other members from using or enjoying it.

Following your previous warnings and increasing-length bans, a 6-month ban has now been implemented.

If you choose to use the forum after this time, please note that you should review the <a href="http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumRules.aspx">forum rules</a> to prevent any confusion, and that a permanent ban will be implemented if there is further breaches.

Sincerely,

SmileCity Support

Of course, I would challenge them to show me where I have broken the rules more than has been done by any other member.

But they won't. The cowardly cowards who report me... fuck it must suck being such a no-life loser to not use your words and instead go running to admin.

Swearing? You have a fucking swear filter you fucking idiot cunts... complain about stars will you you yeast infected syphilitic fuck-sticks!? Obviously you have too many feelings.

And I know you will be reading this too Sideshowcoward, alongway (from smart) et al.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

mmm interesting........I have been expecting one of those too.....I am really surprised I don't have one yet
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way. Empty Re: Looks like the gang of cowards and idiots got their way.

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Boooooo Evil or Very Mad
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

alredy that wanker Sideshowbooby has a thread up
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Tossers.

The whole report/ban process is so flawed. It pisses me off.
    The fact that they never pinpoint the posts that break the rules (if they even look at them at all) is so lazy and discourteous.

Sorry for your loss. More sorry than I am about the dog.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 pm

dabiarch wrote:alredy that wanker Sideshowbooby has a thread up

No surprise there, the dude is a barely capable idiot and a coward.

He can't engage me to my face.. he tries to put words in my mouth in one thread, then refuses to apologise when he is called on it.

I notice that every challenge (save 1) I have ever made in the forum has gone unanswered. It seems beyond them to apologise or admit they are wrong.

So what do they do? Take the coward's route and report.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 pm

And now the cunt-flap (thanks Chelsea) is trying to claim that he hasn't been lurking this forum.

Fucking pathetic sack of shit.

Also, Chelsea... please don't get banned, we need to keep fighting the good fight.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Psalter wrote:And now the cunt-flap (thanks Chelsea) is trying to claim that he hasn't been lurking this forum.

Fucking pathetic sack of shit.

Also, Chelsea... please don't get banned, we need to keep fighting the good fight.

Sadly, it seems it's a losing battle.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Psalter wrote:Also, Chelsea... please don't get banned, we need to keep fighting the good fight.

I have 'zams coming up. A ban would be quite welcome. Besides which, we can still read threads there, and then pull them over here and have a srs discussion about it without ol' CuntFlaps getting in the way.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

I hope with much hope that these disagreements escalate, and it starts a civil war in NZ, Us vs. Them.

I know it's unlikely, but a guy can dream.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

____ wrote:I hope with much hope that these disagreements escalate, and it starts a civil war in NZ, Us vs. Them.

I know it's unlikely, but a guy can dream.

You been watching to much South Park?
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

after I got my 7 year ban there was a celebration by the morons/peado's in sc
    cause there was one less person outing them.

It infuriated me for the first 3 months that I couldnt post, but now I just laugh at the shit that goes on over there. and I know the normal fools watch in here then have their pity parties in their secret forums.

To be honest I go to sleep at night knowing that I will never have such a fucked life as most of them.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm

I see that skeevy little fuckstain bdreid is back, too.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Seriously, if they ban every person with half a brain, what is the point of going on the forum?

Smile DURP BACK SLAP

Wink HEHE LOL

Razz PIXEL BEER

Twisted Evil MMM 12 YEAR OLD
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I have a 2 day ban I don't know what I did tho...
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 pm

frup wrote:Seriously, if they ban every person with half a brain, what is the point of going on the forum?

Smile DURP BACK SLAP

Wink HEHE LOL

Razz PIXEL BEER

Twisted Evil MMM 12 YEAR OLD

hahha your 12 year old smiley face is exaclty wht I picture pricey/roadhog to look like when hes thinking up new ways to try and lure them on bebo
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Spooky_Child wrote:I have a 2 day ban I don't know what I did tho...

probably because you didn't like farmers dream car......LOL
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks guys, and thanks Joanna, much appreciated.

SSB is going down in a hail of narks though.

I will get him for legitimate breaches too.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Joanna's thread has been deleted.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm

but SOB's thread is still there.........asshole
    Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm

dabiarch wrote:
    Spooky_Child wrote:I have a 2 day ban I don't know what I did tho...

probably because you didn't like farmers dream car......LOL

Rather noticeable how quickly a photo vanished from the thread.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm

I saw no photo confused
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 pm

B&.
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

for how long Chelsea?
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm

dabiarch wrote:for how long Chelsea?

Two days!

Srsly, where the heck is my month ban?

Calling someone cuntflaps = 2 days.
    Horse cock = 2 days.

COME OONNNN!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 pm