Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+4
izzi
dabiarch
83T'na
Waireka
8 posters

Marks (because I can never remember your T name)

ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Marks (because I can never remember your T name) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marks (because I can never remember your T name)

Post  ChelseaT Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 am

83T'na wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:
    ydekm wrote:
    ____ wrote:My dad didn't take time off. He took us into work if there was nobody to look after us, and my older brother and I took that opportunity to lock my younger brother in a giant vault. It was fucking awesome.

Yeah not really an option for us.. my Dad worked in a power station.

I got dragged along to the meat works that my dad worked at. That place fucking stinks.

Really! We were allowed in at weekends... but my Dad did literally work in the turbine area. So big OSH no no, even in the 80s.

Yeh he worked in an office upstairs but you still had to walk through the factory floor bit to get to the lift. There were lanes painted on the ground that you had to walk along, I had my own pair of overalls and these giant white gumboots that I had to wear in that bit.

Aaawwww - you MUST have a photo of THAT somewhere. You must have looked so cute. Laughing

Clearly I still am a total cutie.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Marks (because I can never remember your T name) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marks (because I can never remember your T name)

Post  83T'na Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 am

Well, of course. Wink

I wouldn't DREAM of expecting to see it, or anything though. Razz

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 pm