Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

4 posters

admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads

the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads Empty admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads

Post  the distant one Sat May 22, 2010 11:35 pm

just curious, have been lookinb through the google adsense site (after seeing one of those money making scams on facebook) and was just wondering are the google ads above yours? or are they the placement of forumotion?

if yours are they making your any money?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads Empty Re: admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads

Post  master5o1 Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Probably just forumotion ones. Currently for me they're all just forumotion.com ads :S
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads Empty Re: admin/creators of tartarus... question bout the google ads

Post  Waireka Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 am

master5o1 wrote:Probably just forumotion ones. Currently for me they're all just forumotion.com ads :S

Same.

I reckon forumotion, they have to make something out of providing free forums I guess.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 am

What ads?

Oh lolz, I got adblock!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 am