Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
____
Lynz
Spooky_Child
7 posters

Video of me and my workmates playing paintball

Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Video of me and my workmates playing paintball Empty Video of me and my workmates playing paintball

Post  Spooky_Child Mon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Im the one in singlet and shorts Laughing
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Video of me and my workmates playing paintball Empty Re: Video of me and my workmates playing paintball

Post  Lynz Mon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Spooky_Child wrote:

Looks like fun. But singlet and shorts? Those pellets hurt. And buggered if I see the point in a fluro yellow face protection and camo. Laughing
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Video of me and my workmates playing paintball Empty Re: Video of me and my workmates playing paintball

Post  ____ Mon May 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Lynz wrote:
    Spooky_Child wrote:

Looks like fun. But singlet and shorts? Those pellets hurt. And buggered if I see the point in a fluro yellow face protection and camo. Laughing

It's called men's paintball. It's how we played it at Psalter's stag do.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Yea we were meant to dress up so most people dressed up as army guys I went as a farm worker or something like that. I can barely walk at the moment and i have counted 28 welts on my body one shot even ripped through my singlet Surprised
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I have played paintball about 8 times - I have been shot in the dick 5 of those

funniest was when I lay semi-crying as the shooter came over to me - I shot him as he asked if I was alright - he was like, "I got you". My reply "head shots don't count"
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Yeah, at my stag party everyone had to wear shorts and singlets (though I remember a certain someone trying not to).

At the end of the day I counted 67 bleeding welts on the upper half of my body and god knows how many below... that might have something to do with me having a 25kg ball and chain on for most of the game... in order to lose that I had to lose my shorts and singlet and run a gauntlet of 20 odd sadist fucks.

I wore a cup.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Psalter wrote:Yeah, at my stag party everyone had to wear shorts and singlets (though I remember a certain someone trying not to).

Knew that was going to come up.

I cut the legs off of my jeans to play in shorts.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

It was either that or the machine would have cut your legs off.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

That is a lie, I did it of my own volition.

And I knew I'd met the Machine somewhere prior to spandexes 30th.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Mon May 17, 2010 5:47 pm

He was also at the wedding wasnt he?

I met him for the second time on the side of the road at the Mount when his workmate was in a hit and run I witnessed. Random.
    83T'na
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  83T'na Mon May 17, 2010 5:52 pm

ydekm wrote:He was also at the wedding wasnt he?

I met him for the second time on the side of the road at the Mount when his workmate was in a hit and run I witnessed. Random.

Scary.

Well, meeting him had to be. Sad
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Like I can remember the wedding.
    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ydekm Mon May 17, 2010 6:23 pm

____ wrote:

Like I can remember the wedding.

True. Most drunk I have EVER been.
    Spooky_Child
    Spooky_Child
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Spooky_Child Mon May 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh and side note my team won 5-1 I was the one to get the flag in three of the games I grabbed it in the other two but got shot on way back. Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am