The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Who do you reckon this could be?

    Share
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ____ on Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

    No. And they used too many polysyllabic words to be that troglodyte anyway.

    Zimberley143
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Zimberley143 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:21 pm

    Who ever it was is no longer a member, if you click on the user name an error comes up saying page not found, we couldn't find the member you requested.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

    Zimberley143 wrote:Who ever it was is no longer a member, if you click on the user name an error comes up saying page not found, we couldn't find the member you requested.

    What a waste of effort on their part then. Exclamation
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

    What about weizguy? Kieran and feigeleh will remember him.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ____ on Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 pm

    Weizguy was able to tolerate feigeleh's ridiculous ranting for months that he was a plant for the Labour government just because he continuously opposed feig's right wing extremism, and he wouldn't have quit just because I told him to "Stop posting, bro", in around 15 languages.

    If I thought it was a guy at all, which I don't, I'd be more inclined to say it was MrCynical, as he was far more sensitive.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

    ____ wrote:Weizguy was able to tolerate feigeleh's ridiculous ranting for months that he was a plant for the Labour government just because he continuously opposed feig's right wing extremism, and he wouldn't have quit just because I told him to "Stop posting, bro", in around 15 languages.

    If I thought it was a guy at all, which I don't, I'd be more inclined to say it was MrCynical, as he was far more sensitive.

    MrC? This guy was far too polite. Laughing
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm

    Lefora?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ____ on Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

    Nah, she would have put up with my shit a lot longer 'cause her and I always got on, even if she did believe ridiculous things.

    I wonder what ever happened to Gertrude.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

    Gertrude? scratch

    Hrmmm - Lefora wasn't into game playing either.

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ydekm on Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

    I think it's a guy
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

    Phantom Wolf? Maybe? But, he came back as someone else, didn't he?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ____ on Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm

    Lefora's name was Gertrude.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 pm

    ____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

    Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Waireka on Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm

    83T'na wrote:
    ____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

    Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.


    So... did you just call her Lefora the whole time?
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ____ on Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

    83T'na wrote:Phantom Wolf? Maybe? But, he came back as someone else, didn't he?

    Phantomwolf was a fucking idiot who could barely string a sentence together. This person is more literate.
    avatar
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  happycamper on Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 pm

    I have no idea on who it could but I smell a rat. Just be patient as they will soon trip up.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Summoner on Wed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

    weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

    I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.


    Oh and Woman isn't merak btw.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Waireka on Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 pm

    Summoner wrote:weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

    I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.


    Oh and Woman isn't merak btw.

    I know, that bitch Kimarhi is. Stupid slag.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Summoner on Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

    Waireka wrote:
    Summoner wrote:weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

    I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.


    Oh and Woman isn't merak btw.

    I know, that bitch Kimarhi is. Stupid slag.

    wrong... that whore isn't Merak either. She tried hard to become a mod but they said she was far to aggresive and unstable... apparently, so my man Wayne told me.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

    Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    ____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

    Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.


    So... did you just call her Lefora the whole time?

    No - I think she asked me to call her Lee. It was nearly 5 years ago.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Waireka on Thu May 13, 2010 12:23 am

    Summoner wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    Summoner wrote:weizguy and MrC were before my time... This person instantly caught themselves out by mentioning my "God Complex" I haven't played that card for a while now. I noticed they went from not having another account to be an ex-member when i bought that detail up.

    I'm not sure who they are... I just hate people treating others (me) like an idiot by pretending to not be someone else. If they had of just manned up and said... yes, I was ???????? once upon a time I would have left it at that.


    Oh and Woman isn't merak btw.

    I know, that bitch Kimarhi is. Stupid slag.

    wrong... that whore isn't Merak either. She tried hard to become a mod but they said she was far to aggresive and unstable... apparently, so my man Wayne told me.

    Sorry, what was that? You keep posting, but all I read is 'moo moo moo'.

    ydekm
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  ydekm on Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 am

    Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    ____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

    Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.


    So... did you just call her Lefora the whole time?

    I call Kimarhi, Kimmie when I see her. I can't get my head around her real name.
    And Scuff was always Scuff in real life too. Which is more odd but still.
    avatar
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  the distant one on Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

    ydekm wrote:
    Waireka wrote:
    83T'na wrote:
    ____ wrote:Lefora's name was Gertrude.

    Really? I had no idea. She came up here for a concert once and we had lunch together. Lovely girl.


    So... did you just call her Lefora the whole time?

    I call Kimarhi, Kimmie when I see her. I can't get my head around her real name.
    And Scuff was always Scuff in real life too. Which is more odd but still.


    hahaha I find kimmies real name harder to get use to the scuffs for some reason... maybe cause kimmiw sounds like a real name anyway hahaha

    whats happend to scuff?? havent talked to her in ages
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Waireka on Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

    True, I've been trying to remember totaly_uniques name, but can't and I had to think real hard to remember Stiltzkins name.

    I guess we get so used to peoples usernames, it's hard to refer to them as anything else.
    avatar
    83T'na
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  83T'na on Thu May 13, 2010 9:58 am

    Waireka wrote:True, I've been trying to remember totaly_uniques name, but can't and I had to think real hard to remember Stiltzkins name.

    I guess we get so used to peoples usernames, it's hard to refer to them as anything else.

    t_u's first name starts with an S and has 5 letters, doesn't it? (Don't want to spell it out)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you reckon this could be?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:14 am