Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+16
woody67
meandmybum
izzi
Summoner
Psalter
dabiarch
Anjewel
the distant one
relict
master5o1
Waireka
Donkeycheese
83T'na
ChelseaT
____
ydekm
20 posters

The things I know lots about...

Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

The things I know lots about... - Page 4 Empty Re: The things I know lots about...

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 am

Summoner wrote:I have sheer nets and clean windows... I also have a clue on how to lift them when I need to...

I'm sure I can see fine through them...

sorry that it seems to be an issue with you that I have nets in the important parts of my home though... next time I come up to Auckland I'll bring you a pair...

and nets too.

the only nets I own are fishnets, and I wear them under my trousers so no one knows (and it will stay that way). So unless your nets can be cut and sown to fit my fat arse, no point.

unless I make a special fish-net "warmer" for the old fella?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

The things I know lots about... - Page 4 Empty Re: The things I know lots about...

Post  Psalter Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 am

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I have sheer nets and clean windows... I also have a clue on how to lift them when I need to...

sorry that it seems to be an issue with you that I have nets in the important parts of my home though... next time I come up to Auckland I'll bring you a pair...

and nets too.

the only nets I own are fishnets, and I wear them under my trousers so no one knows (and it will stay that way). So unless your nets can be cut and sown to fit my fat arse, no point.

Doll-houses have net cutains?
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

and nets too.

you should know - you spent enough time down there having fun.....
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

and nets too.

I wouldn't do anything that has any reason for me to even think of your "old fella" forget it... I'll save money and leave the nets at home.

I'll send Psalter to your house instead... that way you can enjoy wearing eachother.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Summoner wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:
    Psalter wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

and nets too.

I wouldn't do anything that has any reason for me to even think of your "old fella" forget it... I'll save money and leave the nets at home.

I'll send Psalter to your house instead... that way you can enjoy wearing eachother.

wait... I didn't say that
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 am

I was told last night that I have an impressive beard for 3 weeks growth. So I know lots about growing impressive beards in only 3 weeks.
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

____ wrote:I was told last night that I have an impressive beard for 3 weeks growth. So I know lots about growing impressive beards in only 3 weeks.

I must agree that it was a decent beard for 3 weeks growh, I can barely grow a decent goatee in three weeks
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 24, 2010 7:37 pm

the distant one wrote:
    ____ wrote:I was told last night that I have an impressive beard for 3 weeks growth. So I know lots about growing impressive beards in only 3 weeks.

I must agree that it was a decent beard for 3 weeks growh, I can barely grow a decent goatee in three weeks

The things I know lots about... - Page 4 Savantbeard

gimp skills are rusty

will delete if you do not approve Savant.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Fuckin' lol.

Jesus it's been a long time since I had hair that long.
    izzi
    izzi
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  izzi Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Is the shirt gone too? I have a real thing about that shirt.
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

No I still have that shirt. Not the jacket though, I have no idea where that is.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I knew I had a pic of you somewhere. It was on my desk top and it just seemed apt to do that somehow...

what's the thing you have with that shirt izzi?
    ____
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ Mon May 24, 2010 8:06 pm

You had a many, many years old picture of me just sitting there on your desktop? How long has it been there? Crying or Very sad
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm

____ wrote:You had a many, many years old picture of me just sitting there on your desktop? How long has it been there? Crying or Very sad

Since I hardly use my desktop these days I'd say a good few years. I have found others I did not realsie I had on there too.

I'm a cyber horder, I guess. hahahaha...
    the distant one
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Summoner wrote:
    ____ wrote:You had a many, many years old picture of me just sitting there on your desktop? How long has it been there? Crying or Very sad

Since I hardly use my desktop these days I'd say a good few years. I have found others I did not realsie I had on there too.

lies secretly your like pricey and farmers and keep SC members photos in photobucket so that you can touch yourself (pricey) or create hate shrines (farmers) with them
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 pm

the distant one wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

lies secretly your like pricey and farmers and keep SC members photos in photobucket so that you can touch yourself (pricey) or create hate shrines (farmers) with them

It's the other ay around... I touch myself looking at farmers and make hate shrines for pricey... come on Richard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 pm