The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    EdMad . . . . . . .

    Share
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  relict on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 pm

    His departure is a loss to SC Sad

    Hope he comes here if he hasn't already.
    avatar
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Wizz on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

    Departure? What did I miss?
    avatar
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  frup on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 pm

    He say byeee

    Relict say baaaaawww...

    Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 am

    The normal scenario goes... if you make a thread telling of your departure then you don't leave.

    If you just up and go then you never come back... or do so years later. I forget how that one works.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ____ on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am

    Despite what narks claims, Ed announced his departure before any porn was posted, so she's a liar.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Waireka on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 am

    markslovenzEnthusiast 300+ Exp
    9/04/2010 9:16:26 AM (This place has finally got too much for me.
    I'm proud to say that I'm a fairly mixed up dude but you guys... Oh my goodness. )

    Contrary to what Savant6 posted on another forum, this was posted after the porn thread ChelseaT put up. In fact, it was a link CT posted herself that did it in the end. Those who were there will know which one.

    She's stalking you.

    Pity she only comes here to stalk, rather than contribute.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  master5o1 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 am

    Waireka wrote:Pity she only comes here to stalk, rather than contribute.


    She knows it would always be an ALL vs HER thing here.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 am

    He hasn't actually left... his threads are still up. Or has that changed again?
    avatar
    no5isalive
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  no5isalive on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 am

    Leaving or getting banned from SC is a regular thing for some people. They thrive on the self important threads they post. While the rest of us don't really care if they go. Just my opinion. I got banned from that place. Doesn't worry me as I have plenty to do.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 pm

    bullseye wrote:I doubt your threads disappear even if you do cancel your membership. Why would he cancel his membership anyway? He can still shop and earn points while not posting in the forum.

    When they changed the format of the place... people who left automatically had their threads wiped.I guess it was easier for SC to clean up.

    Although, they still could be using the place for shopping and points... I highly doubt it. How many members in the forum actually do? EdMad did not seem the type to shop.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 pm

    ner ner ner ner ner...

    haha, sorry that's all I had left to say to that... dammit.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ____ on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:49 pm

    My threads all disappeared because I deleted them before I cancelled my account, just so y'all know.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Psalter on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 pm

    You've left SC again?

    Why?

    It seemed like you were having fun.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

    ____ wrote:My threads all disappeared because I deleted them before I cancelled my account, just so y'all know.


    So no more "Hamiltonians Unite... again" thread?


    YUS!!!!



    but seriously... what Psalter said.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ____ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 am

    Psalter wrote:You've left SC again?

    Why?

    It seemed like you were having fun.

    No I meant the last time, all the original flavour Savant threads disappeared because I deleted them.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Psalter on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 am

    Unless your son can read words like cunt, shit, and fuck... this forum is better in terms of profanity... I would like to hope that people have more respect than to post porn etc.
    avatar
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ChelseaT on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

    My apologies Ed. Can be sure it's not going to happen again.
    avatar
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Donkeycheese on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:05 pm

    Edmad wrote:Hi folks.

    Thought this one might be a bit more fun. SC was doing my head in for the following reasons;

    1. Inane cretins like justahoot.
    2. Every time I posted a topic I would get two posts related to what it was about and the rest would be some twat-headed persons having a slappy fight over some sort of ancient history.
    3. The one sided battle between marks and people with a brain or points to make. She just annoyed me so much. I can't stand people who can't listen to reason. There are none so blind as she who won't see.
    4. It was also a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that my three year old son was sitting on my knee when I clicked on the link Chelsea put up to the young lady with the peculiar eating habits. About that I was most pissed. A bit of warning would have been helpful.
    5. SC was becoming an annoying whine in the back of my brain and I didn't want to have a nervous breakdown.

    Unfortunately I have another 1097 points before I get my $30.00 cheque so I can't yet cut the cord.

    This forum seems to be much more sedate. I wont be subjected to the same degree of white noise... I sincerely hope.

    Anyway...I hope that I am up to the intellectual rigour of this forum.
    Hope you are stupidly hale and hearty. Or at least heartily stupid.

    Love,

    Edmad.

    well, DOnkeycheese may soon die in SC. I have put in my cashout for $300 (read it and weep mofos). At that point, I will probably take the photo of my cock like I keep threatening and post that as a final farewell. Apparently I have to write http://www.smilecity.co.nz on the side - each letter was meant to be 1 cm wide - I admit that I will be needing a "big" day to achieve this, but Psalter has leant me his penis pump (he promises it works).
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ____ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm

    Donkeycheese wrote:

    well, DOnkeycheese may soon die in SC. I have put in my cashout for $300 (read it and weep mofos). At that point, I will probably take the photo of my cock like I keep threatening and post that as a final farewell. Apparently I have to write http://www.smilecity.co.nz on the side - each letter was meant to be 1 cm wide - I admit that I will be needing a "big" day to achieve this, but Psalter has leant me his penis pump (he promises it works).

    Where did you get your electron microscope? I've wanted one for ages.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  master5o1 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

    ____ wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

    well, DOnkeycheese may soon die in SC. I have put in my cashout for $300 (read it and weep mofos). At that point, I will probably take the photo of my cock like I keep threatening and post that as a final farewell. Apparently I have to write http://www.smilecity.co.nz on the side - each letter was meant to be 1 cm wide - I admit that I will be needing a "big" day to achieve this, but Psalter has leant me his penis pump (he promises it works).

    Where did you get your electron microscope? I've wanted one for ages.


    www.ErectionMicroscope.com
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  relict on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

    Welcome Edmad!

    There is no minimum standard for this forum; those who have left have done so by choice.

    I look forward to seeing your comments.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Summoner on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:29 pm

    Edmad wrote:Hi folks.

    Thought this one might be a bit more fun. SC was doing my head in for the following reasons;

    1. Inane cretins like justahoot.
    2. Every time I posted a topic I would get two posts related to what it was about and the rest would be some twat-headed persons having a slappy fight over some sort of ancient history.
    3. The one sided battle between marks and people with a brain or points to make. She just annoyed me so much. I can't stand people who can't listen to reason. There are none so blind as she who won't see.
    4. It was also a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that my three year old son was sitting on my knee when I clicked on the link Chelsea put up to the young lady with the peculiar eating habits. About that I was most pissed. A bit of warning would have been helpful.
    5. SC was becoming an annoying whine in the back of my brain and I didn't want to have a nervous breakdown.

    Unfortunately I have another 1097 points before I get my $30.00 cheque so I can't yet cut the cord.

    This forum seems to be much more sedate. I wont be subjected to the same degree of white noise... I sincerely hope.

    Anyway...I hope that I am up to the intellectual rigour of this forum.
    Hope you are stupidly hale and hearty. Or at least heartily stupid.

    Love,

    Edmad.

    I am guilty for number 2 but I really can't stand the inane drunk postings of justahoot and then to be talked down to by her pet troll Lebe... mhhmmm. Do NOT take me on when you are full of shit! Oh and in my defence I did try to put it back on topic... haha

    Oh and hi... Can I post "I am right" in your thread in SC anyway? please please please.


    Last edited by Summoner on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to say something else.)
    avatar
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Wizz on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 am

    Welcome Ed. No points here (just a few pricks who are quite rewarding). It will be good to have your input.
    avatar
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  ____ on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

    Maybe you were the reason for all the disharmony?
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Psalter on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 am

    I think you edmad made a few people double-take.

    It is the reason for my rethinking of my strategy.

    The idiotic hordes now know they are idiotic every time they are unable to post in one of my threads.

    brilliant.jpg

    Sponsored content

    Re: EdMad . . . . . . .

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:57 pm