The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

Markslovenz

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm

You might see it that way Canterella. I see it differently.

Certainly, she has tried to justify herself where she can't, but I believe she is sincere, just misguided.

Last edited by bullseye on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Re: Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

Post  Anjewel on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Anjewel wrote:In all honesty, I don't believe Marks got anywhere near a hospital over Easter...It was just a cop out and an attention seeking attempt, hoping that everyone would let her be so she never had to apologise to Frup, or admit that she was way out of line...In the words of the Thompson Twins..."Lies lies lies yeah, they wont forget you..."...Hence why I couldn't and can't give a shit...

Anjewel - I love you more!! I was a fan of the Thompson Twins as a kid (east is east, west is west)

I listened again recently - fuck they're quite shit!!! Anyway, Tom's current thing is International Observer - quite interesting~!!!

Yep quite shit alright...I watched that doco on her and how she fell in love with some other guy and up and left with the new guy and now makes chairs/couches using out of it stuff...

And yes what Canterella said, definitely not an apology at all...Sorry Bullseye, not seeing what you see..

Re: Is your life defined by fighting to be part of a club that isn't worth joining?

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

Anjewel wrote:And yes what Canterella said, definitely not an apology at all...Sorry Bullseye, not seeing what you see..

You're not looking for one. Seriously, IMHO you just want another excuse to have a go and, no matter what she posts, that's what you're going to see, something to have a go at.
    I wonder what frup thought of it.
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

bullseye wrote:
    Anjewel wrote:And yes what Canterella said, definitely not an apology at all...Sorry Bullseye, not seeing what you see..

You're not looking for one. Seriously, IMHO you just want another excuse to have a go and, no matter what she posts, that's what you're going to see.

Really..?..Seriously IMHO, are you Marks...?
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 am

bullseye wrote:

You're not looking for one. Seriously, IMHO you just want another excuse to have a go and, no matter what she posts, that's what you're going to see, something to have a go at.

You forget that most people here have seen Marks do this for over 6 odd years now. You seem to base your judgements of other's poor behaviour on one or two interactions, rather than 6 years worth of bullshit.
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 am

Anjewel wrote:
    bullseye wrote:

You're not looking for one. Seriously, IMHO you just want another excuse to have a go and, no matter what she posts, that's what you're going to see.

Really..?..Seriously IMHO, are you Marks...?

I guess she is indeed Marks. Mad
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 pm

What did I think of what?
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

frup wrote:What did I think of what?

When bullseye Narks apologised to you at SC..
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Do we really need to drag this kind of shit here?
    ____
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ____ on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Psalter wrote:Do we really need to drag this kind of shit here?

Agreed, it's tedious and uninteresting.
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm

____ wrote:

This.
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    ____ wrote:

This.

Yes.

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Excuse me? What have I been reading for the last week or so? Seriously - it's not all about Marks (no, I'm not her), but it is judgemental tripe about other members and how you're all going to get back at them for getting you banned.

No wonder EdMad left. He realised his mistake quitting SC too late. Although, he would still see you there as well as here so I guess that wasn't a mistake.
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm

bullseye wrote:

Excuse me? What have I been reading for the last week or so? Seriously - it's not all about Marks (no, I'm not her), but it is judgemental tripe about other members and how you're all going to get back at them for getting you banned.

No wonder EdMad left. He realised his mistake quitting SC too late. Although, he would still see you there as well as here so I guess that wasn't a mistake.

SHUT UP ALREADY.
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm

ChelseaT wrote:
    bullseye wrote:

SHUT UP ALREADY.

I don't see any thing wrong with that, it is kind of a fair point. No need to hide from what you don't like Very Happy
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

bullseye wrote:

Fair enough..
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

bullseye wrote:

Excuse you?

I am attempting to stop this multi-detective shit that goes on... I don't care who the fuck you are, I am just not interested in this fighting over who you might be... hence my original statement.

In short, fuck yourself.

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Fuck myself? Sure. Again, resorting to insults when you have no answer. Arrow
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

bullseye wrote:Fuck myself? Sure. Again, resorting to insults when you have no answer. Arrow

I gave an answer, it is you that first insulted me by (deliberately?) misunderstanding a post in which I (obviously) attempted to defend you (for the sake of the forum, not you)... making me out to be "the bad guy" if you will.
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Actually, retrospectively... I would like to apologise for telling you to fuck yourself. I had already made my point and it was unnecessary as well as "beneath me".

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

Accepted.

Which post did I misunderstand?
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Who are you then? Some of us have different usernames here but nobody else hides their SC identity when they're here. There's no need to unless you have something to hide. I too suspect that you are markslovenz and will continue to do so until you convince me otherwise. Bullseye? Target? Victim?
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

bullseye wrote:

That right there is where I see that some may be correct in who you are.

I really don't give a fuck but why hide who you are? No one here really cares who posts here or who doesn't. FFS drama queen much?
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

The bullshit is dragging this place down.

Bullseye has made some decent posts here, whether it is markslovenz (who I don't even consider that bad) or not.

Lets talk about stuff which actually matters instead of this bullshit playground gossip. This is the shit I found irritating about SC. That and inane posts.

Seems like a lot of people can't handle proper interactions with other people. IF you can't handle meeting people don't. Stay in front of your computers in the dark and play robot unicorn attack. At least you'll feel happy Smile
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 pm

frup wrote:The bullshit is dragging this place down.

Bullseye has made some decent posts here, whether it is markslovenz (who I don't even consider that bad) or not.

Lets talk about stuff which actually matters instead of this bullshit playground gossip. This is the shit I found irritating about SC. That and inane posts.

Seems like a lot of people can't handle proper interactions with other people. IF you can't handle meeting people don't. Stay in front of your computers in the dark and play robot unicorn attack. At least you'll feel happy Smile

Marks isn't that bad. How SC admin deals with narks is what pisses most of us off I think.

I don't give a shit who bullseye is. You can only measure a posters worth by their posts, their actual identity is usually irrelevant.

Robot Unicorn attack? Link please!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 am