Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars

Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars Empty FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars

Post  Tikva Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Just tried to select one of the Avatars that you have attached to Tartarus, but whenever I tried to change the category from 'Actors' to any other Category, it always defaulted back to just the Actors one.

Hope you don't think I'm trying to be picky - just tried to select a pussy cat Avatar but was unable to..........
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars Empty Re: FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars

Post  master5o1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 am

upload one dingblob
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars Empty Re: FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars

Post  Tikva Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 am

I didn't feel like it, JimBob
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am

Shamira wrote:I didn't feel like it, JimBob

Of course not, only on thursdays would anyone feel like `it`.

Time for some panic button action at the bingo night
    (old person version of panic at the disco)
    Tikva
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 am

I aint that old - just lazy.........

Plus, I'm sick of using the Avatar I have been elsewhere for a while, and thought I'd see what ones were available here.

And I feel like "it" plenty! FYI - Problem with Selecting Forum Avatars Randy-git
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

nt rly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am