Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+14
Summoner
canterella
woody67
Diaz
relict
Waireka
xiaoge
master5o1
Psalter
Lynz
Donkeycheese
Wizz
Hephaestus
ChelseaT
18 posters

Who is rogercamel?

ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Who is rogercamel? Empty Who is rogercamel?

Post  ChelseaT Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm

They remind me of pretty much everyone here and I doubt that another 'youth with a brain' could possibly exist in this world. So, my guess is it's someone from here with a multi... If not, can I invite them?
    Hephaestus
    Hephaestus
    Admin
    Admin

Who is rogercamel? Empty Re: Who is rogercamel?

Post  Hephaestus Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Invite whoever you want. This is no closed forum. No-one is going to be excluded.
    Hephaestus
    Hephaestus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Hephaestus Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Hephaestus wrote:Invite whoever you want. This is no closed forum. No-one is going to be excluded.

To be fair, we need idiots. It is why the SC forum thrives.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Hephaestus wrote:
    Hephaestus wrote:Invite whoever you want. This is no closed forum. No-one is going to be excluded.

There are more interesting idiots than rogercamel. "Youth with a brain"! reminds you of everyone here? What the fuck?
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 am

Wizz wrote:
    Hephaestus wrote:

There are more interesting idiots than rogercamel. "Youth with a brain"! reminds you of everyone here? What the fuck?

she was being polite Wizz

Of course, neither the youth nor the brain reminded Chelsea of you Very Happy Laughing
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 pm

[/quote]

Of course, neither the youth nor the brain reminded Chelsea of you Very Happy Laughing[/quote]

Fukyoooo donkeycheese. Spose she was referring to you then?
    Smile
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Well we do need more idiots, true. But the no-holds barred policy means they won't come in. I bet Dreamie, Q_M and some of the other professional fuckwits visit here.

But they are too cowardly to try and advance their stupidity here. Cause they'd crash and burn. It'd be like shooting pigs in a pen. Laughing

And they can't go arunning to the nark button. Or have the protection of religious moderator morons. Cool
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Wizz wrote:

Of course, neither the youth nor the brain reminded Chelsea of you Very Happy Laughing[/quote]

Smile[/quote]

you luffs me!!
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Lynz wrote:Well we do need more idiots, true. But the no-holds barred policy means they won't come in. I bet Dreamie, Q_M and some of the other professional fuckwits visit here.

But they are too cowardly to try and advance their stupidity here. Cause they'd crash and burn. It'd be like shooting pigs in a pen. Laughing

And they can't go arunning to the nark button. Or have the protection of religious moderator morons. Cool

This.

It is no fun being in a forum of respectful, semi-like-minded individuals... I would just love for DB to check his link for scientists who disagree with climate change... there is a qualifier on the page that specifically mentions that the area of science should be (broadly) natural world, but that it doesn't have to specifically be climate.

He just doesn't read his own links.
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Wizz wrote:

Of course, neither the youth nor the brain reminded Chelsea of you Very Happy Laughing

Smile[/quote]

you luffs me!![/quote]

To my shame I think I do ya cheeky prick Laughing !

QM and DB would be my first picks for this forum too Lynz. Imagine the fun! I don't think he ever reads anything he uses as evidence psalter. She doesn't either and she's always claiming to know 'eminent medical experts'.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Wizz wrote:
    Hephaestus wrote:

Perhaps because a '* with a brain' actually exists Very Happy
    xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  xiaoge Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 pm

OMG, I am having a ball of a time showing Dreamer's misuse of numbers to prove a point. And boy has he taken the bait ... BIG TIME.

FUN FUN FUN
    Lynz
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

xiaoge wrote:OMG, I am having a ball of a time showing Dreamer's misuse of numbers to prove a point. And boy has he taken the bait ... BIG TIME.

FUN FUN FUN

You need to be careful. Remember the adage about engaging in arguments with a fuckwit. They'll drag you down to their level. And beat you with experience. Smile
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 pm

ChelseaT wrote:They remind me of pretty much everyone here and I doubt that another 'youth with a brain' could possibly exist in this world. So, my guess is it's someone from here with a multi... If not, can I invite them?

I take it all back. Rolling Eyes
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20994849

I love google.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Waireka wrote:http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20994849

I love google.

I had a good ol' rofl Embarassed
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

ChelseaT wrote:So, my guess is it's someone from here with a multi... If not, can I invite them?

ChelseaT, I hope you invited them already. rogercamel should be here!
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Who is rogercamel? Empty Just in case it gets deleted ....

Post  relict Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh, I see my opinion on the matter is far from universal:

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:27:47 PM
    rogercamel.......for someone who has only just started posting in this forum ......you have too much to say for yourself.......guess what...we managed doing it our way before you came along..........what a shock that must be to your system,,,you are not be all and end all of this site.....us oldies who joined in 2003......at the onset......are fine with most of the jokes........fair enough it is annoying when they are just about all thats on the front page.....but all i can say to you is...........GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!

rogercamel 10/02/2010 4:29:21 PM
    I didn't start this post, but allow me to make a point...

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:32:15 PM
    it seems you have a point to make in almost every thread except the joke threads.......i guess you don't work as you are in here almost all day everyday.....just finding aomething that YOU have to make a point about......and i never said you started this thread............so again......GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

mike1981 10/02/2010 4:34:06 PM
    That was so uncalled for dabiarch. You want to discriminate against the newer members, you find their opinions less worthy. Well I got news for you, this guy has spoken more sense on here in his short time than you have throughout your whole time here.

izzi 10/02/2010 4:34:40 PM
    Geez, it's not like you have to walk five miles through a snowstorm of jokes to find the kind of threads you like.

ChelseaT 10/02/2010 4:35:18 PM
    I agree with Mike.

That was weird, not necessary and made you look like a PMS-ing old hag.

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:35:36 PM
    what a load of crock mike.........and how would you know......you have only been here since 2005
    (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:36:48 PM
    That was weird, not necessary and made you look like a PMS-ing old hag.

but i am

ChelseaT 10/02/2010 4:37:58 PM
    Weird and unnecessary? Clearly.

mike1981 10/02/2010 4:38:02 PM
    Or for the record dabiarch, this whole forum thing is designed to stimulate discussion. So WTF gives you the goddamn right to criticise his right to post his views on various topics. And compared to many on here I have found roger to be considerably more tolerant than others views (including yourself and me)

izzi 10/02/2010 4:38:32 PM
    Like I said, when she gets a hate on, she really gets a hate on (rofl)(rofl)

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:42:52 PM
    it just really annoys me when i go into all the interesting threads...and there is this person acting as though he knows everything and everyone else is stupid......i quite often have things to say in the said threads.....but when he is in them acting high and might....i don't bother.and this is not a HATE thing.....it is a BLOODY ANNOYING THING

just like in real life you are trying to talk to someone and a person always has to butt in and speak over the top of you........that sort of annoying

izzi 10/02/2010 4:45:08 PM
    According to Dabiarchs profile she has only been here since Jan'06

izzi 10/02/2010 4:48:02 PM
    Meh, you can out type him......have a typing duel......like apostrophes at dawn....I'll be your second :B

dabiarch 10/02/2010 4:48:06 PM
    i was here as Doce before that and because i had to change my because of a stalker......SC allowed me too....and i was allowed to take my EXP and gold star with along with my points in bank etc.....many of the members here can attest to that

rogercamel 10/02/2010 4:50:29 PM
    I am surprised at the number of people supporting me, thanks guys. I am sorry if I appear high and mighty sometimes, I try to remain relatively open to ideas and thoughts and discuss them openly. Im sure the same could not be said for some other members such as Savant6 and Psalter, but that is their thing.

And here I was just spending my time reading jokes, I hope the front page is ok.

izzi 10/02/2010 4:54:01 PM
    Front page is fine. A little smoke coming out of this thread but someone's sure to come and put it out.

Woman 10/02/2010 4:54:24 PM
    dabiarch, yes you were, I can verify that.

Roger, I just want to say that I have read a lot of your posts and I like them. You appear to give every issue a lot of thought.

rogercamel 10/02/2010 5:03:03 PM
    Im not sure what problem dabriarch has with me, maybe I'm not confrontational enough for her. Maybe thats why high and mighty means, I am too good to get angry or abusive, mmm lets analyse... lol. i guess you don't work as you are in here almost all day everyday... yes she is exactly right, well I do do some work, as I am working 11am-3am these days, but you will see less of me as the pressure of finishing mounts.

dodge_girl 10/02/2010 5:03:10 PM
    Woman
    10/02/2010 4:54:24 PM
    Roger, I just want to say that I have read a lot of your posts and I like them. You appear to give every issue a lot of thought.

Agreed.

Take a deep breath, dabiarch! The jokes are safe. It's just a discussion. You accuse rogercamel of 'acting like he knows everything' and 'acting high and might', yet (intentionally or not) you seem to imply superiority due to your city age. Perhaps you are defensive from jealousy at the respect accorded to rogercamel after such a short time?

Your sudden, and in my opinion, unjustified, attacks on people seem to be making a bit of a pattern that says more about you than your diverse subjects of annoyance. I hope you can take this in the spirit it is intended - I value some of your contributions and wish you no harm.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am

dabiarch wrote:so i was a bit of a b!tch yesterday........i'll put that down to me being me.......

but it did prove something to me........because i have a certain opinion of an individual (which didn't change overnight as my b!tchiness did)....it makes me wrong and everyone else right.........and because i had my own opinion it was weird, i was being a dick etc etc.

well i am not weird and i am allowed my own opinions of people just the same as everyone else........

and now maybe you can understand why i won't post in any thread that the above individual posts in....
    and of course there is the fact that the said individual maons about bumping all the jokes to the frontpage and then does exactly that himself...........shows his maturity Confused :S :S

Of course you are allowed your opinion of people, and you are allowed to state it. You went much further than this, appointing yourself spokesperson for all the original forum members, and telling rogercamel how he should be in an over-the-top personal attack. Woman's comment is an example of your opinion not being representative of all the early forum members.

You seem blind to the motive of rogercamel's joke thread, created in accordance with his discussion, as a shared thread that all joke posters are welcome to use, thus potentially reducing the proliferation of joke threads.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wizz
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 pm

rogercamel reminds me more of wrenz22nz than anything, didn't always agree but you could have a really good discussion without them taking offense.

Smile

I compared him to Nightwalker for the way he suddenly appeared with SO MUCH TO SAY. I thought he was going to be irritating because he tended to weigh down the light hearted threads with too much introspection. Since Chelsea posted this, I've really liked a lot of what he has to say and even if I don't he presents a good argument and is slow to take offence as you say Diaz.

He seems to be a really fast typist! I could resent him for that...being a slug in that department.
    woody67
    woody67
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  woody67 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

He struck me as an experienced forum poster from other forums perhaps?
    I have no issusse with him at all and has been stated he is slow to rark up...could be NW coming back as a less intense persona tho?
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm

woody67 wrote:could be NW coming back as a less intense persona tho?

Most unlikely!

It's possible he's the 26/m/NZ rogercamel from elsewhere on the internet, but either way, I see nothing in common with NW, and imagine from his language that rc would be younger than NW.
    canterella
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 am

I haven't paid too much attention but when I read some of his posts foofighter comes to mind for some reason. Question
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 pm

I really don't take that much notice of rogercamel or as much notice as I do most forum posters that don't catch my attention.

Just reading in here... I didn't even realise nightwalker had left hahaha.... that's got to suck for them I guess.

Why did they leave or were they cancelled?

Also fishbait? Did someone finally give him what he needed? Death by Dildo?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:22 am